Shauhar

On the other side, Maheen getting married to the Mughal King of Turkey, and their wedding was also happening at that very moment.

She was forced into this marriage by her parents, who were concerned about their kingdom not having an heir after the death of her brother.

Maheen and Arjun were getting married to different people on the same day, both against their will, and it was certainly not the ending to their love story that they had always dreamed of.

As she lit up the big diya and put her hand over it and Spoke.
"Taking the fire as a witness, I promise that as long as this diya continues to burn, my Arjuna will remain protected..
.
.
.
.
.
Maheen was Right now Sitting on her dressing Table chair, Zoned out When haya sat on her kness besides her and Spoke.

"Maheen hume ho sake toh muah Kar dijiyega

"Maheen hume ho sake toh muah Kar dijiyega." She spoke as Maheen looked haya and wiped her tears before speaking.

"Aapki koi ghalti nahi thi, hum dono toh bas Kismat ke hare the."

Maheena were being forced to marry other for the sake of keeping their kingdoms and families in power.

She was the victims of her kismat, and what She truly deserved was to have Arjuna...

Maheen knew that she had not done anything wrong, it was simply a matter of wrong place and wrong time.

As Suddenly Maheen's Parents entered & inside With a bright smile as Kainat spoke looking at her but Maheen was not looking at her.

"You are looking beautiful."

As Akbar Spoke patting her head with a smile.

"We can't change what Already Happens but Maheen always remember you are still close to our heart- Akbar was cut of as Maheen spoke Standing up and looking at him with teary eyes.

"If I was really Close to your and Begum Sahiba's heart then you would let me be with my happiness...you always Mistreated me I was a just showpiece doll to you both,
you both always think about Abdullah bhai jaan you both always favours him and you guys think I was the reason of bhai jaan's Death...NOO because of his stubbornness and useless pride causing both himself and Arjun's brother Bheem to lose their lives needlessly.....And do you know no matter whom you married me off to but my heart is always gonna fall for Arjun."

The boldness and directness of Maheen's words took her parents by surprise.
She was now not afraid to speak her mind and make her feelings clear, and it was evident how much she hated being used like a showpiece doll by them.

Maheen's words struck a chord of guilt in her parents' hearts, as they realized that they had indeed mistreated her and caused her so much pain with their behaviour and words.

It was indeed too late to make things right now, as the damage had already been done and there was no going back.

Soon they all walked Maheen's wedding was also at the final stages now, with the nikkah ceremony going on between the curtain partition...

Maheen was sitting silently and still feeling numb and heartbroken, knowing that her love and happiness existed somewhere in the world...

As maulana's ask "Kya Aapko ye nikkah kubool hai

As maulana's ask "Kya Aapko ye nikkah kubool hai."

He asked as Maheen closed her eyes and left her tears fall before she spoke.

"Kubool h...hai
Kubool hai
K...kubool h...hai."

The maulana's words received a response of joy and celebration from the family, as they were all overjoyed at the completion of the process everyone was hugging each other.

Maheen hugged Haya as she tried to find solace and support in her friend's arms, as she was unable to face this reality and deal with it on her own.

As Maheen's ruksati ceremony neared, while walking down she noticed the garden and garden chamber and suddenly felt a wave of memories come back to her...

This was the place where she and Arjun had had their first encounter and where they met for the first time, Garden chamber her favourite Chamber where she used to write all her letters and everything

All their memories together from that time, the letters, and every single sweet moment she had shared with him, all came flooding back like a tidal wave and she was overcome with sorrow and grief.

With heavy heart she sat in palanquin As the palanquin began to move, Maheen was overwhelmed with emotions as the memories of her past came rushing back to her in a painful flood of memories..

She had lost everything that was important to her in this short span of time, and now she was being forced to marry an unfamiliar man who she had no connection or attachment to..

As the palanquin vanished from There side kainat and Akbar looked at it with a hint of regret and sadness.

They had finally realized that their own hubris and stubbornness had led to them losing their children's...

It was too late now to change anything, but this painful realization would stay with them for the rest of their lives...

Maheen felt like a beautiful but broken doll, being played around with by people who held the strings to her future..

Comment & Vote ❤️❤️❤️