11. Barish wali Chai

Start from the beginning

He always comes to meet me before going to office and after coming from office. We always have our dinner together and this is his care that the change in my health happened so quickly. He is truly a blessing in disguise for me. Now I am almost ready to get back on my usuals but I can't go today as I am all alone at home.

*Yeah of course kyuki mumma papa toh tujhe tere uss Mr. Khadus ke bharose chor kr cousin ki shadi attand krne chle gaye hai*. I have an idea why shouldn't I call Avni I haven't met her since so long and Aryan is also busy right now in office and will return till night.

I called Avni to spend some time with me and she agreed. We both did a lot of fun like watching movies eating noodles and of course lots and lots of gossip but It was time for her to go back home I almost ate her entire day. She went back home and I was all alone again and it's just 7 at evening.
I decided to take a bath and get fresh n up.

Aryan 🖤

"Of course Mr. Verma we will surely come to the party."
I said and hang up the call. I called Shaurya in my cabin.

"We are invited for Mr. Verma's 60th birthday party and I am willing to take Ish with me." I told my assistant and one and only friend.

"Of course I will arrange everything and tell the driver to be on time."

"Ahh no actually I was thinking of driving the car myself."
I told him without leaving the room for further discussion and I think he was knowing what's going in my mind after all he knows me from years.

I was at her house after my day because she is sick from days and I have to take care of her as her parents are also not at home with her.

I entered the house thinking of opening the door but it was already open. This girl and her clumsyness will never end until this world ends.
She was not here as expected, my eyes roamed in every corner of the hall when I heard a voice coming from that red evil app because that is the reason I have stop her for the 660th time in this week from not junk .

I went in the kitchen to see her holding spatula in one hand and scratching her head from the other. I know she can't cook after all except Maggie and tea coffee.

I moved forward stepping towards her, the aroma of her shower gel was spreading all over the kitchen seem like she just took a hot shower. Her hair tied in a messy bun makes her look more cute and younger then her age.
She was in her shorts reveling her long thick thighs which can really make me go crazy.

I was standing just beside her but she was so indulged in that video that she didn't even noticed me.

"What are you doing in the kitchen right now?" I asked her It seems like she was startled as if she saw a ghost when she saw me.

"You scared me." I scared her really and what about the scream she just had almost in my ears. It's still audible.

"Umm actually I wanted too eat something spicy"
She said as expected, told you she is not a sweet tooth. I went near refrigerator, opened it took out the green chill and gave it to her.

"What is this??" She asked in confusion.

"You only told you wanna eat something spicy here it is the spiciest
Green chilli... I have more if want I can provide infact i have varaities of spicy chill like red chilli, green chilli,red chilli powder and many more."
I told her with a teasing smile on my face which in return she just gave me an irritated look.

I am making soup for both of us go and sit on dinning. I told her almost commanding her. Tabiyat thik hai nhi or inko spicy khana hai.

She went out of the kitchen making a puppy face as if someone took the favourite toy of a 10 year old kid.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Author's note

Hoiiii!!

How was the chapter please tell me gyzz motivation nhi milti toh likhne ka v dil nhi krta.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers unt_oldtales_ aka Novel_fora.