DEntoan (My atempt at writing smut)

Entoans P.O.V.

Today me and Dlive are gonna read some fanfics about us....fun. I was brushing my teeth and doing my usual morning ruteen(idk if I spelled that correctly) then i hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Mornin'" Dlive tells me as he enters the bathroom with me. "Why are you so happy?" i ask Dlive with a confused look. "Nothing I just feel happy" he says while brushing his teeth. "Well today we're gonna read some fanfics so I don't think that's something to be happy about"

i say as i leave the bathroom. Soon as we get done doing our usual morning stuff we decided to watch some tv.

*Time skipparoo*

Dlives P.O.V.

Me and Entoan were watching some tv we were sitting really close which I didn't mind at all. I've always had a little crush on Entoan. Since the first day we met i liked him.

He makes me feel happy when he's around. "What time is it?" Entoan asks me as he gets up from the couch. "It's uhh 12:43" i say answering his question. "We should record some videos before we get distracted and forget". "Sure" i say as I follow him upstairs to my room.

Entoans P.O.V.

We start to record some games until we started the video for the fanfiction and boy I don't want to do this but hey its for the viewers.

*Time skip*(after reading the fanfic)

"Wow" i say as i stop the recording. We both sat there for a while with alot of awkward silence. "Soooo.." Dlive says trying to get rid of the awkward silence."Yeah so that was pretty....interesting?" Dlive chuckles a bit.

God he's so cu-WAIT no I don't think hes cute. Ugh what am i kidding i have a hopeless crush on my best friend. He just makes me feel like all warm inside. I got lost in my thoughts and I didn't realize that Dlive was right imfront of me calling my name. "Oh sorry i j-" I was cut of by Dlives lips  crashing into mine. I kiss him back as he picks me up and throws me onto his bed.

This is the best thing that has ever happend to me in a while. He pulls away with a giant smirk across his face. He was hovering over me,he scand my body up and down and leans close into my ear "Someone's exited"

I look down to see that i was getting hard i blush as Dlive starts kissing my neck i was holding back my moans. He starts taking off my pants and shirt,he took off his shirt too. I was completely naked and my dick was so hard it was painful. Dlive starts slowly kissing down my chest teasing me. He grabed my shaft and slowly starting pumping it,I tried not to moan but failed miserably "faster" i say under my breath, i don't like to beg but he's teasing me to much. "I'm sorry what did you say?" He says as he slowly stops pumping my shaft. God damn i hate him but i love the feeling of being dominated by him. "Faster" i say a bit louder "What?" Dlive says in a cocky voice. "FASTER"

i say yelling at him, he starts going faster and faster. "D-dlive I'm g-gonna" my warning was to late as i ejaculated into Dlives hand. I was panting as Dlive licked his hand that was full of my cum. "I didn't know you tasted this good Gunner" he says seductively as he kissed my forehead.

"I hate you" i say to Dlive "i hate you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that sucked but eh.