𝟬𝟬𝟯 ; stupid friend of yours

JOSALINS POV,

JOSALINS POV,

                               as i was slowly waking up, and opening my eyes i noticed bill look through the blinds of the window. i guess bill noticed me awake because he said "that stupid friend of yours is here." i rubbed my eyes to wake myself up more, " what,really?" i responded back,Bill looked at me and said " mhm." making it obvious that he is annoyed that Jessica's here early in the morning.

i grabbed my phone to text jessica on why she is here at the house, but it looks like she already texted me.

JESS💕

JESS💕: hey girl

JESS💕: you are probably still asleep but i am on the way to your house because joseph made me mad again.
ME: heyy jess, bill already informed me that you were here and he seems annoyed by it 🙄🙄. but oh noo girl tell me what happened when i let you in.

JESS💕: bills there? ughh🙄
JESS💕: hes just gonna make my morning worse.

                                                         ME: dw girl i will try keep him in the room, just let me talk to him . i will open the door in a bit

JESS💕: okayy!

-
i decided to use the restroom and brush my teeth first before i tell bill, once i began to exit the bathroom

i began to look at bill  , " bill."   " hm?" he responded back. " i am going to let jessica inside the house because- " he cut me off " what?? why are you letting your stupid-dumb friend inside of our house?"

" because joseph made her mad, and she needs to talk to someone about it. and i was wondering if you can just stay inside the room because she doesn't wanna you to make her morning worse."

he scoffs " that's bs josaline" , i sigh, i don't wanna deal with this early in the morning, " bill, let's not start. ima go let her inside the house, just stay in here?"

it takes him for a while to respond but he finally nods his head. " fine," i go over to kiss him and once i do, he grabs my body to the point where i am straddling him , and he continues the kiss not wanting to let go as he was about to lower his kisses to my neck i stopped him even though i didnt want him to stop. " i have to go open the door for jess." i tell him , he rolls his eyes in response " she can wait , but whatever," he lets go of my waist so i can get off, " bye baby." he says, " bye babe,i will come back in a bit." we both smile at eachother, i wish it was like this all the time, all of a sudden I got a text, it was from jessica

JESS💕

JESS💕:
girl? get off yo man's d and come unlock this door it's freezing outside!!!

ME: 😂🙄 im coming !!

JESS💕: ik u were

-
i giggle at Jessica's last text, as i began to exit my bedroom and walk down the stairs to unlock the door and once i do, im greeted with jessica.

" ABOUT TIME." Jessica said , while shivering signaling that she is cold. i give her a warm blanket to cool her down. and once it cools her down she begins rambling about joseph and how he made her mad, it makes me realize on how joseph was always sweet to Jessica during their relationship, but once he met bill he all of a sudden change.

" whenever he gets mad or frustrated he takes it out on you!" I tell jessica , " exactly!" Jessica says agreeing on what i had just said.

she continues to ramble about joseph once again,which felt like hours,it upsets me on how joseph treats her.

" you deserve better." I tell her.

" so do you." she responds back, i notice her looking up at something behind me. I began to be curious so I looked behind me. It was bill.

no way she just said that infront of bill .

I noticed bill giving her a dirty look " what did you just say?" he asks her. Oh heck. " you heard me, I said she.also.deserves.better."

Why is she causing problems with bill?!, ugh.

" you have about like a few seconds to get outside of our house, before I say something that will be more hurtful  than what joseph said."

she looks shocked on what he had just said,why does these two have to hate each other so much?

Jessica didn't even move. and bill noticed, as he was about to begin speaking. Jessica had grabbed her stuff, she didn't have to leave.  Jessica said " I meant what I said, talk to you later Josaline."

" bye jess." i walk with her to exit the house and to her car , "don't listen to whatever he says." I tell her. " oh trust me , I won't. he worser than Joseph, I don't know how you do it."

I gave her a small smile , not knowing what to say to that.  "Are you okay going back to your house?" ," I guess." She sighed. " call me when you need me to pick you up, I don't care what bill says, if Joseph continues giving you a hard time , just call me.

"I will." jessica says with a small smile.I began to watch Jessica driving off, I don't know why she left , she could have stayed.she didn't have to listen to bill.

-
few hours later.

me and bill argued a bit when I came back inside the house , but that was hours ago. Me and him made up.

we were watching movies and eating snacks  ,  which I enjoyed doing. I loved doing these couple stuff with him . I just wish they were all the time.

me and him are cuddling, I noticed that we were both drifting off to sleep.

" wanna go to sleep?" I ask, knowing that me and him are both tired. " mhm." he said, he turned off the tv , while i grabbed the snacks and walked to the kitchen to put the snacks back into the pantry.

once I came back into the room , the lights were off I got in the bed with bill and once I layed down with bill he began to pull my body next to him. I smiled when he did that.

-
1048 words. i feel like this is a bit short,sorry!
i like this chapter but then I don't ?!?

mostly hating it.