5| Marriage proposal

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After their encounter on the sangeet night they tried to ignore each other presence as some feelings were growing in their heart but they were ignore it too.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆

There was a total hustle bustle in the palace. Everyone was busy in their work. Soon the sun settled and now everything was ready.

Guests started coming and finally it was time for exchanging their varmala.

Soon after amisha was called for tying the knot. She went and tied the knot of her bhaiya & bhabhi.

"Welcome to the family bhabhi" Amisha whispered with a smile in Mansi's ears making her smile
The wedding ended and it was time for their departure to their mansion.

Everyone headed towards their home including Rajvansh.

But there was two souls who were restless due to different emotion they were feeling.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a week the wedding ended and four days since I saw him last as he came in bhai's reception.
I don't know what this feeling is but whenever I look into his eyes I just get lost in those hazel orbs.

That night when I bumped into him and blabbered anything which came in my mind without knowing his identity but when bhai introduced me to him I was shocked, and I got more shocked when he said sorry not once but twice.

After that encounter me and him both tried to avoid each other. I always become restless around him.
Nevermind right now I am sitting in my office reading a file of a very important deal .

Yes I am the CEO of the fashion label 𝙆𝙄𝙍𝘼, but my identity is unknown to the world except my family who knows it

Yes I am the CEO of the fashion label 𝙆𝙄𝙍𝘼, but my identity is unknown to the world except my family who knows it. To the world the CEO of KIRA is Misha. Since I was not ready to reveal my identity so my family respected my decision,but it seems like it would get revealed soon.

All the time the face of the company was my PA who's also a good friend of mine 𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙠𝙖.

She has beein working with me since I started KIRA.
Currently my company ranking is 2 if I got the deal then it will be 1.

In thes ranking list there is Rajvansh's also on the ranking 3 so it will be a tough competition.

Soon I wrapped up my work and headed towards my home as mumma had informed to come early they've to discuss something with me.

𝗔𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

I moved directly towards my room to freshen up

I moved directly towards my room to freshen up. After coming to the dining table I saw everyone sit I greeted them and took my seat and started having my dinner.

"How was your day princess" Sid bhai asked smiling but it was not the usual smile I can sense it.

The air is thick around the dining table.

"It was good just a bit tiring as there's a very important deal in which I have to show up. If we will get the deal then KIRA will move to rank 1." I replied moving my eyes around who were eyeing each other.

"Spill it up' I said and they all snapped their heads toards my direction widening their eyes as they git caught.

" I saw you people talking through eyes so say it"I said shrugging off.

"Beta actually we've got a marriage proposal for you" Dada said and I choked on my food and started coughing. Mansi Bhabhi passed me water and rubbed my back.

"Beta there's no need to hurry the decision will be yours nobody will force you" Dada immediately added before I could say anything.

I have not thought of marriage till now but if my family is saying then it must be good for me.

"I will meet them first then I will decide but who are they" I asked again digging in my plate munching on my food.

"Rajvansh's" Mumma replied and I immediately stopped eating.

"They asked for your hand for their eldest son Abhimaan Rajvansh" As soon as mumma completed I snapped my head towards them in shock.

"Princess you are free to give your answer there is no pressure " My brothers said and patted my head
I nodded and moved towards my room after wishing them good night. I was in my thoughts when my phone rang.

It was a group video call from my best friends. Should I share it with them maybe they will give me some advise let's try.

"Hey ami why it looks like you're stressing over something" As soon as I picked up Aishi asked, and both nodded their head in agreement.

"Umm.. Actually today dadda informed me that there is marriage proposal for me from the Rajvansh's for Abhimaan Rajvansh to be more precisely" As I finished I heard loud gasps I knew it, this will be thier reaction. They all were shocked even I myself am very shocked.

"What have you thought" Ayu asked with curiosity.
"I don't know exactly I just said dadda that I will meet them first then only I will decide" I said and all of them nodded.

"Don't worry ami whatever your decision will be everyone will support you including us" Mrunu said and we all nodded.

After doing a little chit chat of our upcoming events we disconnected.

I laid on my bed and the only thing running in my head is The Abhimaan Rajvansh. Soon I drifted off to sleep shrugging all the thoughts.

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 🤍*Sorry if there's any grammatical error*𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲

*Sorry if there's any grammatical error*
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲