A new Beginning

Palace gate opened as Rudra walked inside holding his Soward in his hand as today he finally came back after winning The War
He was in for almost 3 months with Vikram.

Everyone was mesmerized by Rudra appearance. His dark green eyes were captivating and his aura was making everyone feel a sense of warmth and comfort.

There was a collective gasp from the crowd as he made his entrance.

The crown prince was considered one of the most handsome and talented men in the entire kingdom.

King Arjun looked like he was in his prime despite being in his later years. Not only did he have broad shoulders and a commanding presence, but he exuded a sense of humility and wisdom that was rare in men.

Rudra and Vikram showed respect for his father through a gesture of deference, bending down and touching his feet.

"Mujhe Aap dono par bohot Garwah hai." Arjun spoke as Hugged his both Son.

"It is my dream that one day Rudra you will be named king, to carry on our legacy and take our people to the next level of Greatness am very proud of the men you have become.
Vikram Neither you need any more lessons in bravery or wisdom, for you have already proven yourselves worthy to lead the Army." Arjun spoke with a sense of pride and affection towards his sons.

Both Prince joined thier hand in respect as then they moved toward there Dadi sa.

The two princes each bent down and touched her feet in a gesture of respect.
As Kunti kiss both of their head saying.

"Sada Sukhi raho."

As they met their favourite Uncle Nakul next and bent down to his feets when he make them both stand and hugged them tightly.

"I bless you that you both are gonna get wife who are gonna be just like Dimond they are gonna be talented and Smart just like you both." He said wide as everyone laugh.

They were meeting them when suddenly Devika Voice intrupped them as she entered there followed by Ambika and Chitra.

The three women were all powerfulin their own right. They were considered to be the pillars of the kingdom.

"If you two have met your father, Uncle and grandmother Now come meet your mother's too."

As They first touched, Devika feet, who performed an aarti for them. Then they touched the feet of Ambika and Chitra.
Devika, Ambika, Chitra always loved each other children like their own.

As when Suddenly Aadvika entered there & with Aarohi as Rudra and Vikram smiled Widely seeing her.

She had been taking care of the two princes and princess since they were little and she was like a mother figure to them.

Rudra and Vikram embraced their aunt warmly, while Aarohi greeted her brothers with affection.

"How are brothers??? What did You & bought for me???" Aarohi ask jumping on her feets with excitement as Everyone Chuckle.

"We are doing well little one," Rudra replied.

"We have something for you," Vikram said, and brought out a present from behind them.

Vikram's Earing

Vikram's Earing

Rudra's Earing

"Heyyy Bagwan these are such a beautiful Earrings."

"Do you like it?" Rudra asked with a smile.

Aarohi could not help but smile and nod her head with excitement, as she looked at the shiny earring.

It was a beautiful piece of jewelry, made from gold and engraved with intricate designs.

"Wear it with pride little one, let it sparkle just like your eyes," Vikram said patting her head.

"hmm If you are done Talking with your brothers Aarohi Come and help in the
kitchen and let them both rest for a while." Chitra said smiling.

Aarohi huff and went away with her mother. Her presence always brought joy to everyone's hearts.

.
.
.
.
.

Rudra restires to his room as After & taking shower he came back to chamber As He saw his childhood best friend saudamini waiting for him.

He approached Saudamini to greet her,
"It's good to see you again."

"Oh Rudra here you are I have been Waiting for you for so long...Bua sa Has Sent Lunch for you." She said with a smile as Rudra nodded his head sitting down.

They sat down and started to chat while eating their lunch, catching up on everything that had been going on in their lives.

"Soo Rudra have you thought to get married by now Maharani Devika is always worried about you???" Saudamini asked out of curiosity as Rudra looked at her and shook his.

"You know that I have no interest in love, love only make a person weak... Baba sa is a great ruler,great father and great husband who treats his wife equally and Care about them but I never saw him truly happy there are rumours that he had love someone and they can't be Together."

Seeing Rudra's reaction, Saudamini decided ask further.

"But Rudra you cannot avoid marriage forever. Your responsibilities require you to wed at some point. You are already grown and of age to marry. I am sure your father must be putting pressure on you to find yourself a bride Suitable bride for you. do you have anyone in your mind???"

"That's the point Saudamini For As Maa can get worried about my marriage all time but baba sa would never...he always let me take my decision by my own there are highly chances Vikram and Aarohi will get married first...Also You already know I have interest in love so There's no one..." He spoke taking last bite of his food as Saudamini nodded her head.

"Well, if your father is not pressuring you then that is good." she said.

To be Continued ❤️❤️❤️