Introduction & Community Discord

Hello all and welcome!

We are a laid-back, low commitment bookclub where members are free to read whichever books they are interested in. We do not set any assignments or deadlines.

Our community initiative is to promote your book, discover exciting new content, and connect with other supportive writers. Everyone is welcome to join and be a part of it! We are always open for new members.

We are dedicated to creating a safe space for all writers, including recognizing the writing of positive representation for lgbtq+ characters and stories.

A note from one of our members:
mygoodbones

The Rainbow Bookclub is inclusive and diverse community of writers across all genres and styles. Whatever it is that you like to read or write, you're sure to find someone who shares that passion in this community.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Discord

Whether or not you're a part of the Bookclub, our Discord server is still open to everyone. The link to join is in our bio 🌈

Below is the full list of events and features on our server, but we're always adding more!

- Seasonal Readathons
We run four readathons per year where participating members read each others books within a two week period, with each member being assigned a day when everyone reads their story.

- Writers Corners
Our members can request their very own channel on the server which they can use to engage with their readers, promote their books, post about updates, and etcetera.

- Book of the Month
Each month we pick our BotM based on which of members did the most amount of reading. We then read their story and the winning member creates either a quiz, a discussion, or any other activity based on the book.

- Event Roulette
Each month you can enter your name in the lucky wheel and stand a chance to be our special event book! You can then create any activity based on your book.

- Fanfic Event
This is an especially fun event we run where we all write fanfiction for each others characters!

- Character Dialogue Quiz
This is a Kahoot style quiz we run where participants can submit a book. Our Kahoot Kaptain then gathers out of context dialogue and creates a quiz where we have to guess which character said what.

🌈

The link to join our Discord server is available on our profile bio, or you can also feel free to message me on discord for more details, where my username is itsmeimthevampire

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜