Pilot - Warehouse Fight

Thad was sent rolling across the cold concrete floor of the warehouse section of the colony, he was so close to the evacuation exit. If only he had spent less time looking for his mom and more time worrying about himself then the green eyed jock wouldn't of been attacked by one of the murder drones. Said murder drone now sauntering towards him with a cruel and almost dissatisfied look on her face, yellow eyes glaring around under its pilot cap and silver hair.

"By the company's leadership you are all senseless." J sneered at the small blockade of worker drones that had a flimsy guard over the back exit. The one and a half a dozen of them directing the last few scraps of the civilian population into the red lighted hallway next to them.

This would be quick J thought to herself as she advanced on the injured jock, her and V would clean up the WDF here before sweeping out the back exit and gunning down the refugees that huddled outside in the cold.

Thad had barely gotten up before V appeared next to him, yawning slightly before she backhanded him with enough force to send him flying back into the crowd and knocking Lizzy over as well.

The pair making annoyed noises as they both got up off each other, Lizzy helping the other up while looking over to the two approaching murder drones.

"WDF.. Uhhh, now's your chance. At least try to do something..." the pink eyed drone asked the obviously terrified WDF members. Her visor showing an anger mark on it when she realized that the WDF wouldn't do anything.

All the drones around her shook their heads and made various complaints about that idea as they backed away, all of them except one. The WDF's somewhat new leader, Sarah Day.

"Uh al-alright, everyone out." she spoke fearfully as the blue eyed worker drone stepped forward and shakily pointed an old pistol towards V. The disassembly drone blinked once before the gun went off, the noise echoing around the large warehouse walls.

J quickly hid her shock as she watched as the shot pass V by and land in the far wall, the blank round doing little to nothing to the reinforced concrete. She then began to chuckle to herself, V bringing out her claws in preparation to maul the now alone WDF leader.

"Can't even aim right, i can see why the company wants you dismembered. In fact, your even shoddy compared to the last leader of your, Worker Diminishing Force. At least he put up a fight." J sneered as she motioned with one hand for the expectantly watching V to go for the kill.

V grinned, piecing Sarah through the chest with her wing as she tried to escape, the girls false projection of bravado vaporized as soon as she missed her shot.

"Well if its a fight your looking for you corporate bootlicker! I'll gladly oblige." a female voice called out from the entry into the warehouse, its tone accusatory and filled with a renewed and brutal confidence.

J spun violently towards the insult, her swiftly built irritation only growing as she laid her gaze on Doll and N. Both of them fine despite what she had seen earlier that should suggest that the pair were out of action.

"And put her down, Lazy." Doll adds on to what she previously said, directing it at V this time and infuriating the preoccupied murder drone. A sigh can be heard as V flicks her wing and sends Sarah flying into the wall above the emergency exit with a scream before turning to face the pair of traitors.

"Oh, You do exactly what SHE say's without complaining but whenever i tell you to do something its the end of your world V." V didn't respond to anything J had just complained, choosing to keep her silence as the pigtailed drone clutched the brim of her stolen hat and continued with her threats.