Marriage Proposal for Vikram

Everyone were in deep discussion on a very important political matter.

The elders were aware of the delicate nature of the conversation, and they were all taking every measure to make sure they did not risk saying the wrong thing.

Nakul and Devika paid attention to every word, carefully weighing each statement and its potential consequences.

At the same time, Kunti and Ambika tried to offer their own insights, while Chitra and Aadvika were sitting listing the matter.

As Nakul looked at Arjun Spoke

"Bhai sa yesterday we got a letter from Bundelkhand King Devanand..As everyone knew Rudra don't have any interest in marriage in now so he offered his daughter hand for marriage to Vikram." He spoke
Aarohi stood up From her seat and spoke in shocking voice.

"Kyaaa Humari Sakhi Ka Rista aaya hai woh bhi Vikram Bhai sa se liye."

She spoke As Chitra pulled her down on seat and Glared at her indicating to be quite when elders are talking.

But the cat was already out of the bag, as Nakul had already spoken of the potential match they had received from the King of Bundelkhand.

They were all looking at Ambika, wondering how she would respond to this proposal while Ambika was looking at Devika Hesitatedly

"Ambika Decision is yours afterall you are his mother but I Don't know about Rudra when he's Gonna get married but Since Vikram is also my Son I have no issues Seeing his marriage first and Enjoying it." Devika spoke Putting her hand on Ambika Shoulder.

"Devika Jiji is saying right Afterall
All childeren's are our." Chitra added

Aarohi walked towards Ambika and held her hand Spoke.

"Badi Maa... Ambika Maa and Maa is Right also I know trisha since Childhood you know She's Such a lovely girl and In my opinion they are perfect match for each other."

Aarohi's words were met with a nods of approval from her elders, who could not deny that she made a good point.

Ambika cup Aarohi Face One hand nodding her head As she walked towards Arjun and Spoke.

"Aarya what do you Say about It???"
She spoke as Arjun looked at Kunti.

"It's a good match Arjun" Kunti added, "We've gotten a favorable proposal for Rajkumar. So why not pursue it?"

Arjun finally leaned back in his seat, taking a deep breath and thinking it all over. He remained quiet for a few seconds, weighing the pros and cons of the situation.

"Very well, it seems this match would be suitable for our son,It has our blessing, now we will wait for the King of Bundelkhand to come to do the Rasm and make the matter confirmed." Arjun spoke, finally giving his approval to the match.

Devika, Chitra, Aadvika hug Ambika Congratulating her.

"Go and told Attendee to Bring Sweets Aadvika." Nakul spoke as Aadvika nodded her head happily.

All the elders continued their & discussion, Aarohi excused herself from the room and made her way toward Archery Area where both of her brother's Practing.

"Hello There my Loveliest Brother Vikram bhai sa... I have a good news for you."

Rudra was focused on his archery practice, trying to hit the target in front of him with his perfectly aimed arrow.

"What is it, my little sister? What do you have to say?" Vikram asked walking towards her,

"Your marriage Had got Fixed." As soon as Aarohi dropped the news of his marriage, Vikram was stunned, caught off quard by the sudden announcement.

Rudra couldn't help but let out a Smile at seeing his little brother's expression and the look of shock on his face.

"What but how can I Get married First when Rudra is still unmarried." He Whined as Rudra shook his head and Spoke.

"Because my dear brother everyone knows That ! I have no interest in getting married now so I had already seen it coming from far that you or Aarohi might get married first."

" but...., it's...its....Shocking." Vikram responded, still a little stunned.

"But I can't wait to see who's our new sister in law,' Rudra added.

"well Rudra Bhai sa you both already & knows who is she." Aarohi Said as she hit her arm om Vikram arm in teasing manner.

"don't Puzzle everything just say directly who is it???"

"You mean you still can't figure out who it's going to be?" Aarohi teased him further, enjoying the annoyed look on her brother's face.

Vikram let out a frustrated groan as he looked at Rudra in defeat.

"Just tell us Who is she Aaru.'' Rudra said Aiming on his target.

"well She's Princess of Bundelkhand and She's the daughter of King Devanand Trisha," Aarohi finally revealed.

Rudra looked at her as the realization
hit him.

"You mean... Trisha...Your best friend right? ." He exclaimed as his eyes widened with surprise.

"T-Trisha?" Vikram uttered, stunned.

"Yes, Trisha, my best friend," she replied, "King Devanand offered her hand of marriage, and Badi Maa has agreed to the marriage."

"ooh..okay..umm Excuse me." Saying this he walked away.

Rudra and Aarohi both stared at each other, and Smiled Seeing tint of blush on Vikram face while he was going away.

To be continued ❤️❤️❤️