Episode 8: Ana is... gay

I glance to my left. Ana is wide awake and returns my gaze.

"Can't sleep?" I ask.

"No," she mumbles, her breath enveloping me in the scent of schnapps.

"Why not?"

"You know why," she replies.

"I have no idea why you can't sleep, but I'm dead tired," I remark.

"Enough with the nonsense about sleep," she suddenly snaps with the voice of a drunken woman. She turns, switches on the lamp, and says jokingly, "Has anyone told you today that you're an interesting man? You have a magnetism about you, something intimidating."

Poor thing! Alcohol in her brain is what she calls my magnetism, cursed woman.

The thought that a woman finds me attractive only when she's on the verge of alcohol-induced coma doesn't really excite me.

"To be honest, no one has ever told me I have magnetism, but I've been told I have a face that begs for punches," I reply.

"Don't worry. I'm not interested in your face," she says, laughing, as her hands disappear under the blanket.

"Is it just me, or are you pulling me, madam?" I ask.

"Is it just me, or are you acting crazy, sir? Ha, ha! Are you saying you don't like women?"

"I'm not interested in women at all," I reply.

She looks bewildered, and her fingers under the blanket pause. Then they resume their assault.

"Ha, ha... You're such a cute idiot! You've been married several times and you don't like women? Tell that to someone who believes you," she laughs, clearly intoxicated.

I try to calm down this creature tugging at my pants. She's flushed in the cheeks, and her eyes dance under the power of schnapps. It's clear as day that she's fixated on something. I don't like fixations.

Lord, please help me! I promise never to give alcohol to women again!

"Don't you like chicks, huh?" she scolds, giggling. "Have you switched sides?"

"Nonsense," I protest. "I'm not homosexual! I didn't say I like men."

"I kind of do," Ana admits. "Ha, ha, I think I'm a bit guy because... I've always liked them."

FUUUCK!

Ok... Fine. I have two options. Either I run out of this hotel with my clothes in my underwear and Satan chasing me down the stairs, or I give her what she wants and send her to bed quickly.

It's terribly cold outside, so I reluctantly choose the second option and pray it lasts a little. It'll probably happen pretty quickly. It's been quite a while since...