[ 01 ]

It was just another boring day.

Shivaay's fingers drummed on the red file that Arjun has delivered to his cabin for his signature. Sometimes he thinks that he has no life beyond these closed cabins.

There was a time that he used to love the work. But moments like this made him hate it. The consignments were late. The dealers were testing the limits to his patience in today's meeting.

Not to mention the media that loves throwing different rumours. Like he keeps discovering new girlfriends that he never even dated or even talked to.

Mallika sure enjoyed that part, she loved analysing the imaginary chemistry he supposedly shared with my rumoured girlfriends.

Today was just that day. He and Tia just trashed the rumour that have stirred up. It was affecting her relationship with her boyfriend. Everyone, all of his friends have someone to call their own.

Someone waiting for them, counting on them. Everyone except him.

Take Arjun and Aditya for example, both are happily married. Even his brothers are in a long term relationships with their girlfriends, Gauri and Bhavya. Siddharth too, his business rival and friend was dating his best friend Mallika.

And here he was, still imagining himself holding his lady love in rain. Her.

Speaking of which his phone tinged and he swiped it open.

He smiled seeing the notification. He switched his account and clicked open the post.

His eyes nearly welled up seeing the beauty he oh so adored from the distance. Always afar. Even now they worked with each other their interactions were just plainly formal, it made him sometimes think that whether she has forgotten him or they had always been the strangers that they had been now.

He had always wondered if she missed him when he had to move abroad for his education, like he had. He didn't know when the longing turned into desperation. He never ever realised when he fell in love with her. Maybe it was when they had been doing bachelor's in the same college, before he moved away for his master's?

It didn't matter anymore.

Because it had been years.

He never told her what he felt and now looking at the interactions they shared there was no point to mention it now.

Will he ever get the courage to tell her that. He saw her on regular basis on the shoots and product launches but they never interacted unless they were following the script given to them for the media. Or putting up fake smiles when their families meet.

He agreed with all the comments.

Her beauty was incomparable. Not to be described by mere words. But it was not what had stole his heart in the first place. He smiled to himself. Wistfully.

Arjun was scoffing next to him, Shivay turned around shooting him a warning glare. He ignored him and went back to adore the girl that had his sleep stolen.

She is.....

......ethereal.

An elysian vision.

>•<

annika trivedi has posted a picture!

Shivaay's hands hovered over the phone screen before he clicked it open.

annika.trivedi :: just a glimpse

liked by omkara_so, rudras_obro, bhavya68, gauri_ks, pri.o and 78,672,029 others

view all comments:

theeccedentesiast :: if I had a dream, I know what it would look like

anni_beingkhidkitod :: oh shit that was good ^

Shivaay closed his phone with a sigh.