Chapter 27 ~ Am missing you the hell out

🖤

Words:-1000+

Words:-1000+

_______________

A U T H O R

After dropping Raha off at the airport, Siddharth headed to his office. However, his heart felt restless ever since Raha left. He found it difficult to focus on anything but her. He set an alarm for two and a half hours later, the time when Raha's flight was scheduled to land, so he could call her then.

Meanwhile, Raha was with her friends and teachers. After checking all the documents, they boarded the flight. Ruhi and Raha sat beside each other.

"Rahu, let's watch a movie," Ruhi suggested.

"But which one?" Raha asked.

"What about 'Beauty and the Beast'?" Ruhi suggested, her eyes sparkling.

"Perfect, let's watch it."

They then started watching a movie during the flight, traveling until their destination.

After two and a half hours, their flight landed, and they exited the plane. They respectfully retrieved their luggage and prepared to head to their hotel. Raha received a call from Siddharth, and before she could say anything,

Siddharth asked, "Have you reached safely?
Have you eaten anything?
Have you drunk water?
And call me once you reach the hotel safely."

Raha's phone volume was a little high, so Ruhi overheard everything. She started teasing Raha about Siddharth's caring actions, making Raha feel shy. "I'm okay, I will call you later," Raha said, cutting the call.

"Oh, your husband is so caring," Ruhi teased Raha.

"Shut up, let's go," Raha replied, feeling embarrassed.

Afterward, all the students left for their hotel, and within 30 minutes, they arrived. After completing all the check-in procedures and choosing their respective rooms, they headed to their rooms to rest, as everyone was tired from the journey.

Raha also went to her room, washed her face, and changed into comfortable clothes. She lay down on the bed, closing her eyes, intending to rest. However, her phone started ringing. Assuming it was Siddharth, she muttered, "Ugh, this old man," as she picked up her phone. To her surprise, it wasn't Siddharth, but Abhay. She sat up on the bed and then answered the call.

"How are you, Raha?" Abhay asked.

"I'm fine, and you?" Raha responded.