1

Hana hugged me as she looked at me with tears in her eyes and a sad look on her face "I'll miss you y/n" She wiped the tears off from her cheeks and held my hands "I promise you, you won't have to be alone for a long time, well return soon or I'll...

Hana hugged me as she looked at me with tears in her eyes and a sad look on her face "I'll miss you y/n" She wiped the tears off from her cheeks and held my hands "I promise you, you won't have to be alone for a long time, well return soon or I'll ask mum and dad to bring you there" Her jaw trembled as she looked at me with her big, glistening eyes.

Haruto sighed and placed his hand on my head "Yes, I promise you we will be back soon y/n, the time will fly away so fast, you won't even realise it" He had a sad expression on his face aswell as he stared into my eyes. Both the siblings looked sad but they needed to leave Japan for a few years so Haruto could pursue his career in modelling.

I put up a huge smile, I was happy for both of them, moving out, enjoying but somewhere I was sad, I would miss them alot because I have no one but them. "Shut up you both jerks! I am not a kid okay?? I'll be fine here!!" I open my arms for both of them, for a group hug.

We hugged and then pulled away. Hana sighed "I need to pee, wait for me here" and she ran fast towards the rest room. Me and Haruto chuckled. The chuckles died down, he looked at me and held my hand "Never hesitate to call me if you need anything, ever" I nodded "Okay" He kissed the top of my head and pulled me into a big hug.

"I'll miss you a lot.." Haruto said softly, I held him tightly and buried my face in his neck crook "I'll miss you too Haruto, so much.." He ran his fingers through my hair as we stayed in that position for a couple of minutes "We'll call daily, okay?" He placed his hand on my cheek. I nodded and smiled "Ofcourse, our bond won't get weak at all, okay?" I said. He nodded and looked at me softly "Never ever"

"Don't spend all your time in clubbing and sleeping with different women, you understand?" I glare him, playfully. He chuckled "Ofcourse not, not unless they are down for it" I gasped "You jerk! You are moving to Newyork so you can pursue your dreams, not to sleep with girls and do that hoe shit" I slapped his shoulder.

He laughed "Okay, okay mama" I blushed. He licked his lips "Listen to me, don't let any guys hit on you, I won't be here for idk how long to protect you, so stay away from all the trouble, all the boys.." I nodded "Okay, as You say Mister" He laughed "Yes Missy" then his expressions darkened "But I am not joking y/n, don't go closer to any guy, I don't like it" dramatic little jerk.

I rolled my eyes "Okay so you can sleep with women, make a girlfriend, get married there and want me to stay single for the rest of my life" He shook his head "Who said I was gonna get a girlfriend or a wife when I have you" my eyes widened "What do you-"

"Guys I am back!" Hanna spoke. I sighed and looked at Haruto, who chose to ignore my face. What did he mean when he said that? Ofcourse he must be joking, such a joker. I shrugged the thoughts off and spoke "Okay guys, when is your flight?"

Haruto smirked, noticing I changed the topic, I glare him in return. Hana noticed everything "What are you guys beefing about how?" I rolled my eyes "Nothing Hana, just your brother is a weirdo!"

Haruto shrugged "And so is your sister in law, Hana!" I gasped "You jerk! Why would you joke about such stupid things!!?" He opened his mouth to say something but til then an announcement was made that all passengers should get on the plane now.

Hana hugged me tight and sighed "Seems like it's time for us to leave
Y/n, please take care of yourself and lets call daily.." I nodded "Get going now before I start crying Hana.." Hana nodded and pulled her brother by his arm "Let's go Haruto"

Haruto inhaled deeply and nodded "Take care of yourself Y/n, I won't forget to call you daily" I nodded and my eyes became teary again. They both waved at me and started walking towards the plane. I turned around so as to prevent myself from crying and started walking towards the exit.

As I was a little far, I felt someone pull me back. I gasped as my eyes widened. Haruto was breathing heavily. He cupped my face and kissed my lips passionately and pulled back. Haruto had managed to put something in my pocket while he kissed me. I was a blushing mess and all the people at the airport were staring at us and smiling.

He cupped my cheek and spoke "I need to go y/n, but remember you are mine, I love you, you don't need to answer me rn, take your time but know this, I'll always be yours" He placed a small kiss on my lips and left without saying another word.

I stood there, frozen as I processed everything that had happened. Did he just kiss me..? And said he loves me..? What!!??? My head was spinning as I sighed and walked towards the exit with a blush on my face that was impossible to remove. I can't lie, I liked the kiss.. I have always felt some time of way for Haruto, but thinking about our friendship, I always brushed it off.

But I won't be getting into anything so soon, I need to clear all the loans first and I won't be doing any long distance relationship, I've heard they always fail and if that happens to me and Haruto, not only will we lose our relationship but also our friendship, which is more valuable than anything.

I brushed all the thoughts away and booked a cab. On my way, I remembered Haruto had placed something in my pocket. What was it? I placed my hand in my pocket and pulled the small envelope out. Oh? What is it? A love letter? I smiled softly but my eyes widened as I saw what stuff lied inside it.

A fucking 10k dollars check...?!?...what the actual fuck??? I almost fainted. He knew I wouldn't accept this huge amount if he gave it to me normally so he decided to...put it in my pockets and leave so quick that I won't get any time to see it???

A small letter was also there which said "Buy yourself something nice and treat yourself to whatever you want, would have taken you out if I was there since I confessed my feelings, an official date...but since I am not there, take it and treat yourself"

Fucking jerk, is he stupid or what?? Oh god...

I'll fix him later. I placed the envelope in my pocket and waited for the cab to reach the cafe where I work, my shift starts in a few.

TBC <3 ...

Make sure to vote and tell me how the chapter was, in the comments and what you all think about Haruto. Bye bye besties, I love you all!

 Bye bye besties, I love you all!