25

After a bit of persuasion, I convinced the nurses to let taylor go to the community area. She's walking beside me now, slowly but surely, weak since she hasn't walked in over a week. Her drip clanks next to her as I pull it along, my other hand clasped in hers, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

She currently has my hoodie jacket over the top of the hospital gown to hide the bandages from anyone willing to pay the press with the information of her attempted suicide.

We're walking very slowly, taylor being weak from not standing up in over a week.

She takes a moment every now and then to gather the strength to stay upright.

"You sure you're up to this, my love?" I ask taylor, truly concerned for her wellbeing.

"I'm sure." She attempts to convince me but the struggling look on her extremely pale face isn't all that convincing.

Deciding to trust her, I help her go further until eventually, we reach the open door of the community room.

"Since its pretty late, there shouldn't be many people in here. A few kids that can't sleep, maybe but not too many adults." The nurse reassures us as taylor slowly walks through the doorway, greeted by around four peoples confused yet surprised and joyful face of taylor Alison Swift in the same room as them.

One specific person's face lights up more than the rest. A small, what must be 12 year old girl is sitting in the corner, a beanie over her head and a drip attached to her arm. She has okay brown skin and the most noticeable thing about her, the taylor swift hoodie on her back. She tries not to draw too much attention but taylor just smiles softly at her.

Acting as if she doesn't realise the girl is there, she walks over and sits down next to her on the sofa.

I smile at taylor as she talks to the girl. Beginning to walk around, I hear someone say my name which is shocking.

It's an old lady sitting and playing chess with a teenager.

"Willow... willow Elizabeth." As she says .y full name I'm even more shocked. BO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM.

"Hi?" I say trying to hide the confusion.

"You play hockey for the international Scotland team!" The woman starts to get excited which makes me incredibly happy.

"Yeah, not many people know of me, though." My reply is simple as I begin to sit next to her.

"I was a hockey player back in my day... for the us. And then just as I retired, you joined the kids team. You were exceptionally good at it. I actually bet over a hundred dollars that you'd win medals for it some day and now you have." I can tell the excitement in her voice and I smile.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you a secret okay?" My smile is soft as I speak. The woman nods her head eagerly and I begin. "I've been accepted into the us national hockey team. My first training session is in a few days."

She smiles at me before moving the wooden chess piece.

"You can count on me watching your first game." And with that, we fall into an easy conversation, the teenager besides her silently playing the game of chess.

After a while passes, the nurse comes back and immediately everyone stops, hoping to hear their names or for some people, not to heat their names.

"Taylor and willow..?" The nurse reads from a clipboard and me and taylor rise, walking over to eachother.

She takes her hand in mine making the corners of my mouth twitch into a slight smile.

I wave goodbye to the old lady and the teenager before me and taylor walk out of the community area and towards the front desk.

Immediately, a cascade of flashing lights bombard our vision, our instinct kicking in as we step back around the corner.

"Is there any way you can cover us up. A sheet or an umbrella maybe?" Taylor asks and the nurse smiles, going intl a cupboard before pulling out a large black umbrella.

"Can you..?" Taylor asks me to hold it up to her and I nod willingly at her question.

The umbrella goes up with a pop and I gold it around taylor, hiding as much of her as possible.

Taylor quickly rushes signing a few pieces of paperwork before we begin to walk outside. Immediately there's screams of what would be concern if they weren't doing it for the only reason of money.

It's disgusting but I chose to be with taylor and if it means I get to speak let alone be with her then I don't care in the slightest.

Finally, all of the forms are signed and read.

Taylors guard walks infront of her, the jacket still over her shoulders and the umbrella concealing her face. So she can get navigated on which way to go, our hands are firmly in eachothers.

Trying my best to just walk through the paparazzi, I also guide taylor with the help of her body guard and after what seems like hours of photos getting taken, I open the backseat car door byt my hand slips. When I'm about to get it again, taylor naturally attempts to help but in doing so, the jacket falls from her shoulders, leaving the bandages and gauze on her arm for every single paparazzi to see.