Ning Yuan: "You - I have been very tolerant to you! My master gave you many instructions before coming here, asking me to treat you with courtesy. Why are you still that stubborn person who always bullies others?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "You are also the same stubborn person who always blames others for everything."

The two people were at war with each other and were about to quarrel.

Hua Xiaoshuang had a look of joy on her face. Although things were not going well in the beginning, the two of them still met and started arguing smoothly.

Next, just let Master see [——

Thinking this, she rubbed oil on her soles and wanted to slip away.

As a result, Xiao Xingwan pointed a finger, and a spiritual lock directly locked Hua Xiaoshuang's feet. She fell to the ground and couldn't move.

Hua Xiaoshuang's whole body hurt from the fall and she started crying.

Ning Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, but still yelled at Xiao Xingwan: "Do you want you to mind your own business? I can catch her myself!"

Xiao Xingwan said: "If she wants to harm me, I will deal with her."

"I will take care of my junior sister by myself!"

Xiao Xingwan said: "Come on, don't let your own junior sister take care of you one day."

After Xiao Xingwan finished speaking, she looked uninterested and turned around.

Ning Yuan jumped to her feet: "Beitang Xingwan, where are you!!!"

Xiao Xingwan said; "Stay away from garbage people."

After saying that, he flew out of sight.

Ning Yuan was so angry that she turned to look at her crying junior sister and felt that she and the Piaomiao sect were really at odds with each other! Bad luck as soon as you arrive.

Hua Xiaoshuang lay on the ground and cried pitifully: "Senior sister, senior sister, I was wrong, I don't dare to do it anymore."

Ning Yuan was speechless. He looked really annoying when he was doing evil, and a little pitiful when he was crying.

Moreover, when this junior sister was in the Kongyu sect, as long as her interests were not involved, she was still very well-behaved, obeyed her own words, and took care of her own daily life.

I just don't have a clear mind and I just like to be strong.

In the end, Ning Yuan decided to untie the spiritual locks on Hua Xiao's feet. If anything happened, let's find out where he lives. If there is a commotion here, people will watch. Isn't it a joke?

With that in mind, Ning Yuan made a hand and chanted a mantra, then pointed at Hua Xiaoshuang's feet.

As a result, it didn't get solved a little bit, and it still didn't get solved a little bit more.

Ning Yuan tried several times but couldn't get it untied.

She was a little surprised. There are two types of situations where it can't be unlocked. One is when the person who unlocks it is a good scholar, and the other is when the person who casts the spell is very powerful.

No matter how you look at it, it's not the first one.

Beitang Xingwan, now he is so powerful?

Ning Yuan felt complicated.

Hua Xiaoshuang still cried: "Senior sister, senior sister, what should I do?"

Ning Yuan felt irritated: "Stand up by yourself and dance."