Taste of Love: CharMoree

Start from the beginning

'𝘞-𝘞𝘩𝘰... 𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢... 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭!?'

Vincent said in between hitch breaths from laughing too much. At first, He can still hear the Red Head trying to Defend himself and explain his side, But soon enough, The older suddenly quiets down, And only Vincent's laughs can be heard in his own Living room.

When Vincent finally calmed down, He looked at Rody, To check what happened to him. And for a Moment, He could've sworn he caught a Glimpse of The Red head staring at him with wide sparkling eyes. His forest green eyes was glistening ever so bright while looking at him, Vincent almost thought he've seen his reflection in them. But that didn't last Long, As Rody quickly averted his Gaze away and onto the decor of Vincent's apartment, As if he found it 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 like he didn't just called him 𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 when it comes to decorating before.

Vincent cleared his throat, An Awkward atmosphere emerged out of nowhere. To break the Ice, Vincent initiated a Conversation;

'𝘚𝘰... 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝙣𝙤𝙬? 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥? 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘧𝘴, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?'

Vincent raised a brow at Rody, Whom just gave him an Awkward smile in reply. Well, He has a Point anyways. If Rody can shamelessly ask him for a Raise when it had only been his 4th Day at work, He can also Shamelessly ask Vincent to Promote him as a Chef.

However, If it ever comes to that Point, Vincent might just consider giving the guy the Raise he wanted.

'𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵.'

Rody laughed.

'𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵... 𝘶-𝘶𝘮𝘮...'

Suddenly stuttering, Vincent grew even more suspiscious of the Red-head.

Vincent started teaching Rody how to Cook when Rody practically 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 for him to give him some lessons. When he asked Rody why, The Older didn't give him a direct reply. So He thought it's just because the Older don't know how to, And wanted to genuinely learn how to thrive on his own, Without needing to buy his own food.

They Started having Lessons after work at Vincent's apartment, And Just by the first time he saw how Rody held one of his pans, Vincent knew almost by Heart, Body, and Soul that the Older most likely burn his own Kitchen on a daily basis.

Burning a Cereal though? That's a different story.

'𝘏𝘮𝘮?'

Vincent hummed, Urging Rody to continue. He's Genuinely Curious, and 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙣 as to why a Person who God probably forbids to ever be allowed in the Kitchen, Wanted to learn how to cook so 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺.

'𝘐... 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶-𝘶𝘮𝘮... 𝘔-𝘔𝘺 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥! 𝘠-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢'

Rody's face suddenly flushed, Scratching his head out of anxiousness. Ahh... 𝙃𝙚𝙧. It's always about 𝙝𝙚𝙧. When has it ever 𝗻𝗼𝘁 been about 𝙝𝙚𝙧 anyways? Vincent sighed, Seemingly disappointed. He should've expected that by then, But he didn't know why he anticipated for a different answer.