Rooka 🧿

King Devanand and Maharani Padmin's arrival had brought excitement and joy to the palace walls.

The royal couple had brought along their only daughter, Trisha, for the roka ceremony to seal her marriage with Vikram.

The marriage between the two was seen as a great match to king Devanand as he don't have any heir. Arjun had known everything very well, and he believed their match would make a perfect union for their two clans.

King Devanand and Maharani Padmini, along with their daughter Trisha sat on one side, while Vikram and his entire family sat on the other side.

Rajmata Kunti, was overseeing the ceremony as she put Tilak on Trisha's foreheads.

The Tilak was a sacred blessing, signifying the union of the two families, and an important part of the roka ceremony.

As Rajmata looked at Vikram and Applied tilak on his forehead and Spoke
"You are lucky that you got the prettiest bride Vikram." She spoke as Vikram Nodded shyly

She took out ring As made her wear the beautiful Ring.

"This ring is wore by Suryavanshi's younger daughter in law

"This ring is wore by Suryavanshi's younger daughter in law."

"Dhanyawad Rajmata." Trisha spoke as she touched Kunti feet for blessing, as Kunti put her hand on her head with a smile.

This was a day of tremendous significance for both sides and it was met with overwhelming happiness and anticipation.

All Man's Sat on One side Since while Discussing about upcoming Wedding in sometime.

Maharani Padmin, gave gifts to Vikram to symbolize their union.

The gifts were lavish and luxurious, consisting of fine clothes, jewelry, and many other luxury items.

"From the very first time I saw you, I got the hint that no one is better for Trisha then you." She said As Vikram just smile.

Ambika, Mother in law of Trisha, came up to Trisha and kissed her forehead, making her wear a beautiful bangle.