° "Let Me Go" °

ENDGAME SPOILERS!!! ⚠️

Oh well now that that's over next death scene!!

"How are you so okay about these death scenes?" Asked Natasha suspiciously.

Well like I said before that these are movies and I've watches them so many times so I've basically become immune.

CLIP STARTS!!!!!

[Vormir 2014 where Natasha and Clint arrives.]

"Isn't this where........."Vision started but stopped at the sudden realisation.

CLINT BARTON: Wow– Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome.

[Natasha and Clint starts walking towards the mountain and climb it.]

NATASHA ROMANOFF: I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain. CLINT BARTON: Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Whatever. He eats garbage.

"I. AM. NOT. A. RACCOON!!!! Shouted Rocket.

RED SKULL (2014): Welcome.

[Natasha and Clint draws their weapons.]

RED SKULL (2014): Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith.

Natasha's eyes widened with shock she never knew her fathers name. 

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Who are you?

RED SKULL (2014): Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Oh, good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way.

RED SKULL (2014): Ah, liebchen– If only it were that easy.

[Red Skull leads Clint and Natasha to the cliff]

suddenly everyone realised that one of the were going to to die.

RED SKULL (2014): What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: The stone is down there.

RED SKULL (2014): For one of you. For the other... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul.

[scene cuts to Natasha sitting on a log while Clint watches the Stonekeeper.]

CLINT BARTON: How's it going? Jesus...Maybe he's making this shit up.

"No" said Natasha.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: No. I don't think so.

CLINT BARTON: Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name?

"I didn't" muttered Natasha at the same time as her on screen self.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: I didn't. Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence.

Everyone felt disgusted at the reminder that Thanos had killed his own daughter.

CLINT BARTON: Yeah.