° The Gaurdians Of The Freaking Galaxy °

A/N Ok so ummmm lets just pretend that everyone that i brought in the last chapter knows about the snap and that they are fictional characters and all that

Peter = Peter Parker

Quill = Peter Quill

————————————————————

Hello, is my mic working?

Helloooo can you hear me?

"We can hear you" said Peter

Oh ok, so umm now you are going to react to the guardians of the galaxy actors.

"Hey that's us" said Quill

Peter Quill is played by Chris Pratt

Christopher Micheal Pratt (Born June 21, 1979) is an American actor. Born in Virginia Minnesota. He has stared in various different movies which include Jurassic Park, The Lego Movie and The Super Mario Bros. Movie.

Chris Pratt's estimated net worth is $100 million.

"I look hot" Quill complimented himself

The guardians except for Drax did a facepalm.

Why did Drax not facepalm you may ask? It is because he does not see why anyone would slap there head.

"Is he complimenting himself sister?" Nebula asked Gamora.

Next is Gamora played by Zoë Saldaña

Zoë Yadira Saldaña (Born June 19, 1978) is an American actress

Zoë Yadira Saldaña (Born June 19, 1978) is an American actress. Known for her work in science fiction film franchises, she has starred in four of the highest grossing films of all time (Avatar, Avatar: The way of water, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame ). Films she has appeared in have grossed more than $15 billion worldwide and, as of 2024, she is the highest grossing film actress. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2023.