Chapter 1

Sometimes life becomes very harsh with us.Sometimes our life decisions taken by our destiny is very cruel.

Sometimes we feel that we never get what we want. We ask for something that we can't get. But we never want to accept what is written in our destiny because it's true that a person likes a sweet lie more but never likes a bitter truth.

This story is based on a similar story where two loving people grew apart but from there a new love story begins.

It's said that sometimes the end of
anything becomes the beginning of another.

.........................................................
..................................................
........................................
The first snowfall of the year gently fell from the sky.It was quite which was nice for the prince, he loves peace.He also loves winter very much.It was sometimes unbearably cold but the landscape which would be covered in several inches of snow which looks magical.The prince would sit in his painting chamber and atleast draw one winter landscape every year.

The workers and his father knew not to disturb him when he is drawing. He indeed to be in a certain handspace to draw something he likes.It's easier for him to focus when he is alone,begin constantly disturbed would made his painting looks horrendous, that is what he thought anyway. A beautiful boy was painting a beautiful winter landscape in his painting chamber. It's none other than the Prince Oliver.The prince of Lotus State. He's 21 years old. His mother died when the prince was only 10 years old .The king loved his beloved Queen very much that he didn't marry after his wife died.Prince Oliver exactly looks a lot like his mother.The same pale skin, beautiful green eyes and his bunny smile.The King loves prince Oliver so much.Queen Dora loved to painting very much.Prince Oliver learned painting from his mother Queen Dora.

After being in his comfortable painting room for a couple of hours, he felt dehydrated and noticed that it was almost dinner time. It was also time to end the painting session and meet his father for dinner.

"It's beautiful, Master." A young boy who's name is Jack said pouring a cup of tea for his master

"I've already told you many times don't call me Master.You can call me big brother.You're like a family to me." Prince Oliver softly said to Jack

"Master I wouldn't dare. You are already very nice to me and treated me very well and It's seemed like I'm not your servant. I'm very grateful to you." Jack said

"I don't see you as a servant.I bought you from the brothel because I see you as my little brother. "Prince Oliver said

" Okay, big bro I'm very honoured to take care of you. You will always be my Master and I'll never leave you."Jack said and In reply Prince Oliver smiled

Prince Oliver removed his paint covered apron and walked out of her painting room. A maid rushed towards to him "Your gloves , Master"The prince smiled and thanked her. He always made sure to treat the every servant with kindness. He doesn't care about status or money.They are people too,just not enough lucky to be born in a wealthy family like him.

Prince Oliver dislikes touching most surfaces without his gloves,he likes having his hands clean and warm.

Prince Oliver walked slowly to downstairs to the dinning room.The king was already sitting at the head of the table and waiting for the prince arrival. When the king saw the Prince he smiled and said," Hello, my dear son.How was your day?"
"I've had a good day. I just finished my winter landscape today.But I missed you so much dad." The Prince said excitedly and sat beside his father.