Harun's new friend

Omar was busy chasing after his harun, who had decided to run off and explore the castle on his own.

This time around, he was running across the corridors and making a beeline for the castle's main door, trying his best to make it past his Uncle.

Omar was running as fast as he could to catch him before he could reach the door.

Harun was running at great speed when suddenly, he ran straight into someone's leg and was about to fall down to the ground.

The person reacted quickly and managed to catch Harun before he could fall, holding him up in their arms.

Omar was still running at great speed behind and saw Harun being held up by some unknown person.

As he Omar Walked closer just to spotted
Two well-built men were with the girl that Omar had helped earlier and were standing there.

“Bhai sa He's the one Who saved me today from that guy.” Aarohi Spoke looking At the Her brother Rudra & Vikram.

Omar stood his ground, keeping quiet and watching the two men cautiously as they got closer.

Rudra Put his hand on Omar Shoulder and spoke with a kind and respectful tone.
“thank you so much For Saving my sister today.” 

Omar nodded in agreement and spoke.

“It’s true that anyone would have helped in such a situation. It wasn't nothing, really”

“well I’m Rudra Pratap Singh the Yuvraj of Hindustan and he's My brother Vikram.” Rudra spoke as Vikram passed him a Smile which he returned back.

“It's a pleasure to meet you both
I’m Prince of Turkey.” 
Omar spoke with a polite and respectful tone.

“By the Way Omar who's this little guy???” Vikram Spoke pulling Harun's cheek lightly

Omar quickly spoke up
“His name is Harun. He's the little Sehzada of Turkey and Son of Older brother.”

“ohhh you have Such a cute name, Will you be my friend???” Rudra Asked As little Harun Immediately Nodded his head with A huge Smile.

All this While Aarohi was Admiring Omar while he was talking to her brother's When Omar suddenly looked at as she immediately Looked Down.

“ummmm.......I was just wondering, princess, if you remember who that guy was and why he had trapped you?” Omar spoke as Rudra Added.

“He's right Aarohi How did this happen???”

As after a little pause Aarohi spoke

“Actually Bhai sa it was all started happening when we were leaving Hastipura to come Bundelkhand and at that he was with our convey as a shouldier | caught him staring at me so many times But | ignored it until today’s morning when | was going Toward Trisha’s chamber with haldi outfit to give her outfit as Haldi is just in 2 days when suddenly | felt a hand on my Mouth and silently took me from there in garden At early morning there was not so much guard that why nobody see him as He took me to the garden and was trying to force him on me When Suddenly Prince Omar came and Saved me.”

Aarohi opened up about what had happened to her earlier Omar was Shocked.

“We would be always grateful to you for saving our sister.” Vikram Spoke as Omar shook his head with a Smile When Suddenly a voice came from behind.

“Omar bhai jaan you are here and I was Searching for you in whole palace.”

Omar was about to respond to Vikram’s statement when he suddenly heard a voice behind him.

“Yes, I’m here, Ruhani.” Omar Spoke.

Ruhani walked towards them as for a Moment Rudra felt losing himself looking at her blue eyes but immediately shook of his head thinking what he was doing...love is not made for him and beauties should not attract him.

Ruhani looked toward Harun as her eyes met with Green eyes seeing those She felt whole Zoo dancing in her stomach

she could feel something stirring inside her and was unable to look away the green eyes were so intense that they left  totally smitten. She felt as if she was transported to a magical place.

But Before anyone Can Notice She quickly composed herself and Spoke.

“Harun come here Your mother was searching for you." Ruhani Asked As Harun Hugged Rudra.

Ruhani was surprised to see this as Harun usually would run back to her whenever she would call for him.

“Harun if you don’t come then I won't play with you.” Ruhani Spoke as Harun smile and looked at Rudra and Spoke.

“It's okay Fufi jaan you take rest, I got a new friend now I will play with him now!!!”

As he completed his sentence everyone laughed as Rudra just slightly Smile Looking at him Ruhani found the situation hilarious but was also shocked that Harun was willing to set her aside for his new friend.

“Looks Like Sehzade moved on from you.” Aarohi spoke while laughing

“He found A new friend now There's no need of you.” Omar added while laughing

"Aahnnn this news Should need to be delivered to Amnah bhabhi sa." Aarohi spoke
laughing because it was something rare happened today.

Omar and Aarohi added to the humor of the situation.

"Fare enough...I won't play with you anymore." Ruhani spoke looking at Harun Atlast she looked at Rudra before walking away.

However, she realized that she had no choice but to accept it as she was not going to force Harun to play with her if he no longer wanted to.

Aarohi followed behind her, still laughing at what had just gone down with Harun. While it was slightly sad for Ruhani, it was indeed funny to watch Harun set her aside for someone else.

Comment & Vote ❤️❤️❤️