Chapter 134 The heroine with the soul-obsessing mirror 5

Mu Zhiyu let go of the bouquet in relief and curled his lips with a smile.

Yan Huan was dazzled by this smile, confused, her face turned red and her heart skipped a beat.

Mu Zhiyu's rich and magnetic voice sounded on the stage.

"Welcome everyone to this banquet today. Today is a very important day for me. I have always liked someone, but I didn't have the courage to confess.

Maybe my love is not understood by the world, but I am willing to risk everything for him.

I hope he can agree to my proposal today, please bear witness for me."

Mu Zhiyu looked towards the direction where the Yan family was standing, and everyone's eyes were on Yan Huan.

Many young ladies can't help but feel envy and jealousy in their eyes. Who doesn't know that Mu Zhiyu is an untouchable flower on the high mountain? Many young ladies from aristocratic families have been photographed to death on the beach.

This Yan Huan is so lucky! There was no warning before, and suddenly we were about to get engaged.

Wearing a holy white dress, Yan Huan's heart was racing. He didn't expect Mu Zhiyu to be so sensational and romantic, and to lower his status so low.

Before, Yan Huan was a little dissatisfied with Mu Zhiyu's refusal to write her name on the invitation. It turned out that there was a hidden secret here. This was really a surprise.

Proposal on the spot? So romantic!

Yan Bai stood at the back of the family, folding his arms and looking at the villain.

Mu Zhiyu said the most beautiful words of love, but his face was expressionless and his expression was cold.

The tall and majestic body always looks a bit cold when surrounded by white chasing light.

Yan Bai smiled playfully,

"Nine-tailed fox, let's make a bet. I don't think Mu Zhiyu will sit still and wait for death. He must have a back-up plan."

The nine-tailed fox shook his head fiercely, "If you don't bet, don't bet!"

Mu Zhiyu held the bouquet. Get off the stage and slowly walk towards where the Yan family is.

Everyone moved out of the way automatically, and the ladies also stepped back wisely, but Yan Bai was too lazy to move.

Therefore, in this small area, the holy Yan Huan and Yan Bai standing about two meters behind her stood out.

Mu Zhiyu came in all directions.

Mu Zhiyu was getting closer and closer...

Yan Huan's heart was beating wildly, and his long-cherished wish was about to come true.

Yan Bai had nothing to do with himself and was watching the fun from behind.

Mu Zhiyu walked up to Yan Huan, and Yan Huan looked at Mu Zhiyu with burning eyes, full of tenderness and sweetness.

Mu Zhiyu gave her a meaningful look, passed her by, and went straight to Yan Bai.

Yan Huan...

everyone...

Yan Bai is energetic, oh ho! Aren't variables coming now?

Mu Zhiyu walked up to Yan Bai.

"Yan Bai, maybe you are not familiar with me, but I have liked you silently for a long time. I know that the world may not be able to accept us like this, but my love for you will never change. Can you promise me Propose?"

Everyone's jaws almost dropped. What kind of shocking reversal is this?

Although Yan Huan's name was not written on the invitations everyone received, since Yan was an only daughter, everyone assumed it was her. Who could have imagined such a result?

This Mu Zhiyu is too brave!

When Yan Huan passed by Mu Zhiyu, she felt something bad. When Mu Zhiyu finished speaking, her face turned pale and her heart was numb.

how so? How could it be Yan Bai again? Is he his nemesis? I've already used the Soul Mirror! Did the statute of limitations suddenly become shorter today?

But there is no way to remedy it now. Today, in order to prevent something from happening, she has already used the Soul Capture Mirror on Mu Zhiyu once in the morning. She will not be able to use it again until tomorrow at the earliest.

Yan Huan watched helplessly as Mu Zhiyu's back stood in front of Yan Bai.

Yan Bai glanced at Yan Huan, whose face was ashen, and smiled playfully.

He looked at Mu Zhiyu again, leaned forward and whispered in his ear,

"I can probably guess what the hell you are planning. You can use me, but I have a condition. It can't be an engagement. Today is the wedding banquet, and we will get married immediately. "

Even though Mu Zhiyu, who had experienced countless ups and downs, was surprised and inexplicable by Yan Bai's reaction.

His original plan was to come out publicly, and it would have to be in public, completely eliminating the possibility of him and Yan Huan.

The reason why Yan Bai was chosen was naturally because he and Yan Huan were members of the same family.

Even if Yan Huan doesn't care that he is gay, in front of outsiders, he has to be careful not to steal people who like his brother, right?

This might make Yan Huanjue stop pestering him.

It's just that this matter a bit wronged the innocent Yan Bai, so he lowered his stance so low, showing that he was an unknown secret admirer, and Yan Bai didn't know anything about it, so Yan Bai's rejection would not affect him. reputation.

His own reputation doesn't matter to him. As long as he has a good business reputation, ensures the stable development of his career, and ensures that he has the ability to take revenge, all the scandals in his private life are not considered by him.

He had calculated everything, but he failed to calculate that the nurse Yan Bai in this information would actually make such a request in his ear.

But in fact, after all calculations, Yan Bai's proposal did not disadvantage him. If the two people could hold a wedding ceremony, regardless of whether there was legal proof, it would be difficult for Yan Huan to get involved in his life again.

And after thinking about it, Mu Zhiyu didn't understand what benefits Yan Bai could get from this? But in the end, it doesn't matter if he takes advantage of him first and gets some benefits from him. Mu Zhiyu is willing to do it.

After thinking about everything for a moment, Mu Zhiyu decisively decided to follow the trend.

Mu Zhiyu continued:

"If you agree, I hope today will be our wedding."

Yan Bai smiled and picked up the ring of a can from the table next to him,

"How do you know this is your unrequited love? I like it too You've been with me for a long time, this is such an unexpected surprise. I was short of time and didn't prepare a ring, so use this to represent my feelings!"

Yan Bai put the pull ring on Mu Zhiyu's index finger, and his cold fingers passed over the back of Mu Zhiyu's hand, like Light feathers, a little itchy.

Mu Zhiyu handed the flowers to Yan Bai, turned around and said to the guests,

"Please give us some time to prepare. The wedding will officially start in half an hour."

Mu Zhiyu said to Yan Bai in a low voice,

"Let's go get ready!"

Yan Bai hooked his lips and followed. As soon as the two people left, the hall immediately exploded.

Yan Huan followed the two people into the lounge next to him with his eyes. He came to his senses only after the door closed.

People in the hall were whispering to each other, their meaningful glances drifting towards her from time to time, and the small comments reached her ears.

Yan Huan felt ashamed and his face was rubbed hard on the ground.