chapter 1

Aya's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
Cho me cah badda wid dis school ting enuh, I rolled over on my bed and grabbed my phone that was on the bed side table .

It was now 4:30 am so I had time to check my social media accounts.

I've been stressed because I just moved to angles st.Catherine with my aunt because me and my mom dose not have a good relationship . We cahh gree at allll!.

I went on my instagram and checked some comments on my currently trending post.

The picture

Fw.shantyy: den she 16 and gwan suhh??!

Richgyalsash😛😍: Bessie wessie😍

Jordane.outlaww😈: bae💕
Pxiegem: angle dat gyalie
Leo.bby: den she a how much ?

Kmt people always a say me doh act me age but am young n turnt
Ever since my mom had my 2 siblings things changed alot she moved in with her baby father and I went to live with my dad and he got tired of me n sent me to my aunt .

When I was finished checking my socials it was 6:30.
I got up and made my bed and then brushed my teeth and had a shower . School starts at 7:40 am and its 7:00 and my hair isn't even done .

I catched my long curly hair in one and did my edges put on lip gloss and mascara and grabbed my bag and put on my shoes and went through the door .

........

I was in English class and sash just a chat e ppl dem suh
Sashanae stop talking with aya and listen "Ms. Stewart shouted.

It was now lunch time and me and sash were in class eating

"Girl how you and jordane " she said

"Him always a leff me pan seen and him hardly txt me"

"Girl that boy dont treat yuh good a time fi yuh leff him ever since him tek yuh virginity a suh him a behave "

"Girl me know but me love him too much fi let him guh"

After we finished our lunch sash bf came so I just got up and give them some space.

Ever since jordane took my v he had changed we have been dating for 1 year n 8 months now .

.......

I finally reached home it was now 4:45 pm my cousin rj was home already and my aunt was home as well she did not go to work today .

She worked at a gas station on the Brunswick.

I walked pass my cousin in the living room and went to my aunt's businesses area and told her good afternoon.

" Good afternoon AA " she said

I smiled and went into my room took off my shoes and put my bag in my closet .

And took up my laptop from my dresser and checked my only businesses.

Yes I sell lip gloss and bracelets online and my aunt sells customized cups and shirts .

After answering customers messages I went to shower and went straight to bed .