𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊

Pervert
(Smutt)

{Don't forget to vote :}

I was at home waiting for my husband to arrive from work usually with many cuts and bruises because of his job.

I can't see the curses so it gives Kento another reason to stay with me to protect me from any curses. He says that's his best relief is that he knows he can keep me safe.

Who would keep him safe? Of course himself but still it doesn't matter. I had already left work so he is soon to come home. He usually comes before me but this time not.

When he came home early he cooks for me, he's cooking is way better than mine. Of course it was I'm not surprised ever since we dated he was stuffing me with food.

Until I hear a knock on the door , it was a hard knock. I stop stirring putting my stirring utensil down, I walk to my front door opening the door seeing Kento standing their Gojo beside him.

"Sorry about bringing your husband like this, the curse gave him so poison dizzy gas but his head would be fine." Gojo states

With Megumi, Itadori and Nobara standing behind them. Kento takes a few steps inside the house falling straight down onto my boobs.

"Kento I hope you're okay , cause clearly you don't look okay." I say patting his head.

"Nanami I didn't know you were a boob type of guy." Gojo states giggling.

Kento mumbles something while still I having his head in my chest.

"Thank you for bringing him home for me. If you like you can come in." I say offering.

"No it's fine I have to take these kids back with me. Thanks for the offer Y/n" He states.

"We'll take care." I say waving to them as they walk off.

I kick the door closing the door with my leg,while Kento puts all his weight on me.

" Kento your to heavy." I state while dragging him to the couch.

We could never make it up the stairs to the bed room. I toss him off of me, he lands on the black couch in the living room. He positions himself like he was sleeping.

"Kento , I hope you're okay honestly." I say walking back to the kitchen turning off the stove.

I walk back into the living room untieing his tie pulling down his tie. I unbutton his shirt, seeing his muscular toned body.

"My love, please I need you to be closer." He murmured since I was standing and not sitting beside him.

I sit down beside him as he lays down on my thigh resting his head onto me. I push his blonde hair back as cuddled up on to me. I lean down to kiss his lips he kisses me back softly.

"Oh Kento, I hope you start to feel better, when you wake up I'll continue cooking." I state looking down at him.

"Love?" He states sounding more like he has something his head.