𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊

Valentines
(fluff)

{Don't forget to vote :}

"Itadori do you have a girl you're going to ask to be your valentine?" I ask the pink hair boy.

"Well im not sure yet." He says to me.

We were alone walking together towards the mission we were sent alone on. Gojo sensei says that we need to practice on our alone.

"Do you have a valentines Y/n?" He ask me

"No sadly, no one has asked me." I say chuckling slightly

"Well if you want you can be my valentine." He points at himself.

We stop on the sidewalk where we were walking on. I turn to look at him with one of my eye brows raised.

"Itadori are you serious are you asking me out of pity?" I question him

I hit him slightly on his arm, thinking how ridiculous he sounds.

"No honestly Y/n I want to be your valentines." He raise his voice slightly trying to to make me feel better

I continue walking ignoring him because he sounds ridiculous. He walks behind me as we continue to walk to the abandoned home.

"Y/n I wasn't trying to ask out of pity!" He yells behind me.

"Itadori let's get this over with so I can tell Nobara what you did and she will kill you for me." I say entering the house.

"Y/n don't tell her please but I was being honest." He says behind me entering the house.

I turn to him looking into his brown eyes. "Let's separate it's easier to find the curse spirit."

I say to him as he look into my eyes.

"Okay Y/n." He says to me

"If you need help call my name." I say to him as I walked to the left.

He laughs slightly to him needing my help. I turnt giving him a deep glare of annoyance.

"Yes ma'am" He says turn to the right understanding my glare.

I walk slowly through the hall way, I hear a creaking noise from one of the rooms. I open the door looking at the gross curse spirit that was holding a girls body with its hands.

Multiple hands and it sounds like it can talk. "A jujutsu sorcerer. Oh it's just a little girl."

I walk in closing the door behind me.

10 minutes later

"Itadori are you almost done?" I yell out walking towards the other side of the house.

I wipe my face from the blood, while also carrying the unconscious girl on my back.

"Itadori?!" I yell out getting no response.

She's unconscious so I'll just leave her outside. I walk out the door quickly leaving her behind placing her down on the sidewalk.