16. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄?

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑨

"Have you ever made out with Travis?" Tiffany asked. I felt blood drain from my face. This was bad.

I tried to think of a good answer, but my mind was racing. There was no way I could lie, but telling the truth would be a disaster.

"I...I..." I stammered, the room so quiet I could hear everyone's breathing. They were all staring at me, waiting for my answer.

I couldn't tell the truth, or Ashley would stop talking to me, and I think Kyle would too - he look like he was expecting a "no" answer, which would be a lie.

I turn to Travis, but he didn't seem bothered by whether I answered the question truthfully or not. Hell no! This was so embarrassing!

Tiffany was smirking at me, and I wanted to pull her hair and smack her in the face but I didn't.

I took a deep breath and grabbed a beer from the pile of glass bottles sitting on the side of the table. They'd been placed there for anyone who wanted to skip a question or a dare. I chugged the beer as fast as I could, without hesitation.

"What the heck, why did you skip the question?" Tiffany snapped. I just rolled my eyes and spun the bottle. "Answer the bloody question!" Tiffany yelled.

"One question at a time, love!" Molly defended me. Tiffany hissed and frowned. As luck would have it, the bottle stopped on her.

"You'd better not go far with your question." she said, though there was arrogance in her voice. "I'll go with 'truth' again."

"Ever had sex in public?" I asks.

"Of course, with Travis."

"Ew, no one asked." Ashley cut in, scowling. "I think you're just jealous." Tiffany said with a smirk.

"Just ask the fucking question already." Travis said, sounding annoyed. Tiffany spun the bottle, and it landed on Ashley.

"Dare!" Ashley said with an eye roll.

"Kiss Chris!" Tiffany smirk, annoyingly. What the heck? Tiffany must have done it on purpose. I mean, Ashley had made her crush on Travis so obvious, anyone would have noticed. I turned to Chris, who was already smiling.

Ashley reached for a glass of beer, but Molly snatched it out of her hand before she could drink it.

"No more alcohol for you, you've had enough!" Molly said, placing the glass back on the table.

"But... I... I can't do...

"You can do it!" Molly encouraged her. "It's just a kiss, and don't worry, I'll have stop you if his breath stinks. He brushes his teeth three times a day."

The room erupted in laughter, even Travis was laughing. "Fuck you, Molly!" Chris exclaimed, raising his middle finger at Molly, who scowled in response.

"Fine!" Ashley stood up and walked over to Chris. She hesitated for a moment, as if worried about what Travis might think, but then Chris pulled her close and kissed her.

She reciprocated for a moment before pulling away and returning to her seat, feeling as though she had betrayed someone or something.

Ashley spun the bottle and it landed on Kyle.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth." Kyle replied.

"Do you like Luna?" I felt a pang of betrayal as Ashley asked her question without even warning me first. "You don't have to answer that." I told Kyle, shooting a glare at Ashley.

"I think I'll rather answer that when we're alone," Kyle replied, taking a drink of his beer. He spun the bottle and it land on Jeff.

"Dare!" Jeff said, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

"Okay, I dare you to choose someone to sit on your lap for thirty seconds." Kyle challenged him and Jeff instantly pick Molly and she it.

Molly got up from him, walking sexily back to her seat and winking to Jeff and everyone laughed, except for Travis.

He seemed even more distracted than before. I was getting more impatient to just end this game so I could speak to Travis directly.

"Luna!" Molly and Ashley yelled my name at the same time, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to see the bottle that Jeff had spun landed on me again! Why me?

"Dare!" I blurted out without thinking.

"Choose any guy here and make out with him for twenty minutes!" Travis slammed his phone down and looked at me.

"Don't even think about drinking again" Tiffany snapped. "You ignored the first truth question and took a drink to get out of answering. You can't do that again!" She had a smug smile on her face.

"You knew the rules of the game before you started playing." she continues. "We're not a bunch of babies here!"

"Tiffany, shut up!" Molly and Ashley yell in unison. I was surprised by their sudden outburst. Tiffany rolled her eyes, but at least she stayed quiet.

I took a deep breath and turned to Kyle, who was looking a little surprised that I picked him.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," Kyle whisper in my ear. I look into his eyes. He seem almost worried about me.

"I want to." I kissed him. Kyle pulled me closer to him, embracing me in his arms. I had never been kissed like that before. What was I blaring? This is my first kiss ever!

His lips were so fucking soft and sweet like strawberries, coated in sugar. Our lips moved together, exploring one another. I felt my heart racing as our bodies pressed against each other. Was this making out or just plain kissing? What did I even expect? He was a nerd, after all.

My heart was pounding as I wondered what Kyle was going to do next. I didn't know why I wanted him to touch me so badly - maybe I wanted to see if my suspicions about Travis were right.

My breath caught as I felt his lips beneath my jawline, then on my earlobes, sucking slowly and gently. I was sure he was going to leave fucking hickeys on my neck, judging by how hard he was going at it.

I surprised him by grabbing his chin and kissed him with all the passion I could muster. I could taste the sweetness of his lips on mine.

Kyle's hand slid down my body. I wasn't sure if he was trying to reach for my boobs or not. Ashley broke the tension by speaking up. "Time's up!" she announced.

"Noooo!" Molly whined.

I broke the kiss and turned away from Kyle, blushing with embarrassment and biting my lip. I could still feel the sweet taste of his lips on mine.

But where was Travis? I looked around and realized he was no longer in his seat. When had he left?

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

QUESTION!!

* WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH TRAVIS? I MEAN WHY HE'S ACTING ALL WEIRD? *

**

THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST POST BEFORE MY EXAM, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST TAKE A BREAK, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TRYIN' MY BEST TO TYPE AND NO ONE IS APPRECIATING BY COMMENTING! EVEN THE VOTES!

I GUESS I'M ONLY WASTIN' MY TIME,

UGH! GUESS WE'LL BE MEETING IN MAY, AFTER MY EXAMS!!!

~~~~

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖