Her Elegance

Ambika was busy preparing the
Sweets dough in the kitchen as she was stressed by the tasks she had to complete by herself. She had to make Mehndi paste and Sweets as well and was struggling to get everything done on time for the ceremony.

Devika and Chitra were busy with the decorations and Guests as She also don't want any Attendee to help her.

Saudamini walked up to her aunt seeing they are alone in kitchen, as She had come with a clear purpose.

“Bua sa I want you to talk to Maharaj As soon as Possible now about my marriage with Rudra.”

Ambika stop working and looked at  Saudamini with a Sigh and Spoke.

“What's the Hurry Saudamini let Vikram get married First and then I will talk about your marriage to Aarya I know how much you both love Rudra.”

Ambika spoke as Saudamini had lied to Ambika that Rudra loves her but can't admit it Infront of everyone.

“Noo bua sa I want you to talk Maharaja that day He will come and The Day Vikram bhai will get married same day he need to Announce Our marriage and did my Rooka so infront of everyone, every girl should know That Rudra is mine.” Saudamini irritatedly spoke

“okayyyy Fine I will talk to him as soon as he will come here But now can you please Help me to make Sweets since I’m done With mehndi and want you to help so Work can be done quickly.” Ambika spoke washing her hand As Saudamini click her tongue speaking.

“No way my hand Are gonna get stained with that Henna and yuckkk I hate ghee smell in these sweets ask any Attendee to help you but not me.” before Ambika could say anything Saudamini Walked away As Ambika shook her head and started to make it by herself.

Ambika was already stressed with the amount of work she had to do, and now she had to do even more.

At same time Ruhani entered Inside and Spoke “Rani sa Is mehndi ready???”

Ambika looked at her with a apologetic smile and spoke.

“Umm Please give me a little more time I just completed making Sweets Dough's and mehndi is still left to make.”

“Well If you don't mind Can I help & you making them so It will be done quickly.” Ruhani asked

"Hmm Sure if you wants to. "Ambika spoke with appreciation for the willingness to help.

Ambika and Ruhani were quite familiar with the process of making Sweets and so they completed it quickly.

They ended up completing all the Ladoo's together as Ruhani Prepared the Mehndi paste as well and it seemed like a good team effort

After preparing everything they both entered the main hall to join everyone else.