𝖎𝖎. a valyrian gift.

. . . 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 . . .

                                                         In a rare moment, the two sisters found themselves able to spend quality time together

                               In a rare moment, the two sisters found themselves able to spend quality time together.  Alone, weirdly.  Usually, they would have their friends with them.  Rhaenyra with Alicent by her side and Daenys with Aelora connected to her by the hip.  But for now, the two sisters were alone, and relaxing in the gardens. 

They both lean against one of the larger trees, hidden in the shade as the Sun basked the Castle in a harsh heat, where they found comfort in the presence of one another.  With a stick that she had found not too far away, Daenys uses it to draw whatever comes to her mind in the soil.  Next to her, Rhaenyra had her head back, looking like she was a slumber, had her fingers not been moving when they messed with the ends of the sleeves of her dress. 

 Daenys grins proudly as she stares upon the drawing she had accomplished.  

Opening her eyes, Rhaenyra stares upon the drawing with a questioning look.  "What is that?" 

"A dragon!"  Her sister answers, that same grin remaining.  Unaware of the slight judgy eyes Rhaenyra gave to the...dragon in the soil.  "It looks like Daehal, right?" 

"No,"  Rhaenyra deadpans.  "More like a pig with wings.  That is no dragon."   

Daenys turns to her with her lips downwards.  But even Rhaenyra could see the slight amusement in her eyes as she attempts to send her a glare.  "It is not that bad!"  She looks at the drawing again.  "Mother and father would like it..." 

"Mother and father like anything that you do."  corrects Rhaenyra.  

"That is not─"

The sound of moving armour interrupts their discussion.  And as they look up at the new arrival, they are met with Ser Westerling, who greets them with a fond smile. 

"Good morrow, Ser!"  Daenys greets with a bright smile.  The girls had known Ser Westerling for most of their life, as he was a loyal Knight of their father's Guard.  It is no secret that the Knight was also fond of them, as he had watch them grow.