Into the Skull Egg Zone! (Part 2!!)

Start from the beginning

Mega Man: I've seen some strange stuff in my time. I even fought alien robots a few times, but nothing has been as weird as this. 

Weiss: You fought alien robots? 

Mega Man: And Wily had a giant space fortress too. 

Sonic: That's deja vu if I ever heard it. 

Ruby: What is this place anyway? 

Tails: It's basically a pocket dimension. A place that exists between worlds. 

Winter: Understandable. 

Sonic: Can we not do the lecture when we have one good doc to save, two bad docs to take out, and who knows who we're going to run int- AGH! 

Rush knocked Sonic aside! 

Sonic: What was that ab- 

Rush growled as Copy Bot stood nearby. 

Copy Bot: BAD DOG! 

(Y/N): HEY! You're the fake Mega Man from before! 

Ruby: That scarf is really dub. Proto Man has the cooler one! 

Copy Bot: I figured I'd find you here. 

Mega Man: You faker! 

Copy Bot: Faker? Please, you're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be the original- 

Mega Man: I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS! 

Sonic: Okay, now that's really deja vu. 

Mega Man and Copy Bot got to blasting each other! 

(Y/N): Hang on Rock! We're coming to- 

???: NOT SO FAST! 

???2: You're not going anywhere! 

6 Robots appeared! 

Cut Man, Guts Man, Bomb Man, Fire Man, Ice Man, and Elec Man (The Original Robot Masters! Created by Dr

Cut Man, Guts Man, Bomb Man, Fire Man, Ice Man, and Elec Man (The Original Robot Masters! Created by Dr. Light to help humanity, they were reprogrammed by Dr. Wily into being his minions! Now they're mission is to destroy Mega Man!) 

Proto Man: You guys again? 

Ruby: Who are they? 

Proto Man: Dr. Light's original Robot Masters. Wily reprogrammed them into being his lackeys after he and Light had a fall out. 

Guts Man: You punks made the wrong move coming this way! 

Cuts Man: Your evil ends here! 

Fire Man: YEAH! BURN BURN! THE FIRE OF JUSTICE HAS DECIDED THAT YOU'LL BURN UP! 

Bomb Man: Don't even think of running off, let's have some fun with explosives! 

Ice Man: I ... I really don't want to have to hurt you. I- GET IT TOGETHER SOLDIER! TAKE THEM OUT!