Huzaifa flashed a heartwarming smile at Nisha when she asked him to hop into her SUV. The driver took over the driving while she herself reclined with him in the back seat. Huzaifa's jaw dropped more low seeing the inside of the stylish and expensive car. He himself had a pretty costly car when he wasn't disowned by his father but nothing could win against this one.

Nisha flipped through his pictures on his Instagram and a grin crossed her lips as she raised her eyebrow in appreciation. "I was so surprised whe I first came across your viral clip and then I realized the rapid floods of followers and likes on your insta. That's not unbelievable because I always knew you would do something different, something unique. But still, I am so happy that you didn't let go of your dream, Huzaifa. There are still some problems regarding Uncle---"

Huzaifa turned towards her and raised his hands in the air. "I know where are you coming from but something in me didn't want to stop. I tried to make Dad understand but our thoughts didn't match. Hence I decided to do some adventure to prove my worth to him."

"Opting for what you want against all odds is a work of nerves, Huzaifa. At times, there is darkness all around but how much I know you, you will surely find lanterns in darkness too. If Uncle is not happy, then it's just a matter of time. Once you will show that your decision wasn't wrong and you are putting as much hard work in your passion as would have been in any other work, he will realize. Parents are very understanding and loving. They forget everything. Aliyan prioritizes sports over studies. He sometimes gets angry when we ask him to skip his football match for exams. But I and Ruhaan make sure that there is a balance. And he can live his passion along with fulfilling what society and his parents want from him. Perhaps we are extra cautious in grooming of our children because we ourselves dealt with having some unsprinkled wishes in our hearts that we couldn't speak to our elders. There is a generational gap everywhere. It was present more in our times. But once you have decided to act upon your love, then give your heart and soul to it. Believe me, Uncle will be really happy to see you successful in all pure ways," Nisha confided, truthfully.

Huzaifa bounced his head as a corner of his lip shot up. "Perhaps you are right. I might have remained slick making Dad understand and he thought I was asking for something taboo."

Nisha slightly glowed. "Everything will be fine. Just focus on your craft."

"I might not have gotten this good explanation from anyone else. After all, you went through the same and ultimately chose your passion, your choice, and your love over any sour and strained bonds," Huzaifa asserted but as soon as he found the smile dropping from her face, he paused. "Maybe that was quite personal."

She laughed lowly. "C'mon. A few days ago, you said that you wouldn't mind whatever I said because I am your cousin. The same applies here, Huzaifa. And I completely agree with you. At times, it felt difficult but I realized then that love is a very strong emotion in this world. If it gets combined with enthusiasm, then it can bring wonders."

Love. Inaya claimed to love him but what she did do in the end? Fought with him for not providing her with a luxurious lifestyle. Maybe either Nisha's equation couldn't be placed everywhere or Inaya never loved him.

But he was genuinely happy for Nisha. If after everything, she would have chosen Haider over Ruhaan, she wouldn't have been living a satisfied life like this. Haider was a man with a rotten and wounded ego then. He developed anger issues. And she was the one who aggravated those either directly or indirectly. If Haider was willing to marry her then, it was either because to satisfy his own burnt emotions and ego or because of their mothers. Haider wouldn't have treated Nisha the best way at all.

Everything happened for a reason and that incident proved it.

                    _______________

Haider was shocked over the fact that Huzaifa reached Nisha's house. Today when he decided to again track him down by one of his men, he was told that he had vacated his friend's apartment a few days back. Tracing his location wasn't difficult. And when he got the information that he was currently residing in Sufiyan's Mansion, Haider lost it. Why did he go to a relative's place? Out of all the people, why was it Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad? Was it deliberate from Huzaifa's side to ridicule their father in front of relatives?

"Why did he go there?" He was in front of Aqia now, bombarding her with a lot of questions. "Why that woman's house? So that she and her family will make fun of us?"

"That's not anything like what you are thinking, Haider. I asked Nisha to persuade Huzaifa to go to her house. Whatever had happened, I have full knowledge of it and it's happening because I did that," Aqia replied, making Haider's eyes to widen in shock. 

                  __________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

That's very much a filler chapter because I am preoccupied with the thing happening with Her Replaced Husband so couldn't speed up the things in the chapter. I hope that it can restore its rankings soon.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

We get to know that it was Aqia who asked Nisha to contact Huzaifa and invite him.

And also some facts about the past as well regarding Nisha and Haider.

What do you think Haider will do now?

Please vote and comment. ❤❤

I too am waiting for the spicy wedding of Huzaifa and Unaiza like you all but of course, before it, a few things need to occur so look forward to it. ❤