9| First Date

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was on my way to my penthouse. It was a hectic day for me. And I can't ignore this deal. This deal will only make my company reach higher.

I reached my penthouse. I threw my bag on the couch and shattered on the couch. After some minutes I got up to drink some water. Well I had my dinner at the office itself. I was drinking water when I heard the doorbell ringing.

Who's here at this hour? As much I know there's no one here who can come here at this hour.

Is there's any thief!?

Are you mad or what if there would be any thief then why would he come from the gate? My very nonsense mind scolded me.

My thoughts broke after hearing the bell ring again. I sighed and went to open the door.

And what? Abhimaan? Here? At this hour? What's he doing here? How did he know about my penthouse? All these questions were running in my mind and I even asked him but he just shut me up with a hug.

A shiver ran down my spine when he hugged me. But I hugged him back and then I realised his warmth is all I need after my hectic day.

Why am I behaving like I'm in love?

After sometimes I led him inside. And he told me that he just wanted to see me that's why he came all the way to london.

Oh god. This man will be the reason of my death. My heart fluttered after hearing him.

I told him that we should sleep to which he agreed and wished me good night. Not to forget he kissed my forehead making me just go on ninth cloud.

I got in my room and closed the door. I kept my hand at my chest calming my racing heartbeat.

When I saw him, his eyes seemed like a drug. To which everyone gets attracted to. My heart was irrevocably gone.

I went to washroom and freshened up changing into my night wear and laid on the bed thinking of him and slept.

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I hardly got sleep till now. My mind is running only on her.

It was 3am right now. I woke up to drink some water as my throat was dried. I went to the kitchen,drank water and was returning to the room.

That's when I heard a voice more like screaming voice. It was rose's voice for sure. What happened to her?

Without thinking twice I twisted the door knob and entered in her room.

And what I saw pierced my heart. She was clutching the blanket and sweat was forming on her face. She was trembling. She was all sweaty. She was crying. She was murmuring something which wasn't audible for me.

I quickly went to her and took her in my arms. She was trembling af. I took her hand in my hand.

"Rose, calm down. I'm here." I cooed her. I started caressing her hair and her back.

"P-please" I don't know what was she saying with this trembling voice I need to know this. Whoever done this I'll make his /her life hell.

"Misha, see no one is here. I'm there for you okay" I started saying some comforting words. Soon her breathing became normal and she stopped trembling. She nuzzled in my neck.

She held me like her life depended on it.

I don't want to force her to tell me anything atleast not before when she will start trusting me fully. But still I will ask her tomorrow.