"GUIA, big boss wanted to see you." Eric informed her the moment she entered their office. Guia was puzzled on why the CEO of the company suddenly asked to see her. She just talk to their director, their boss's daughter, yesterday about the implementation of the designs she finish. She's supposed to go and visit the workshop today.

Guia went to the floor where their big boss's office is located. She went straight to his office and saw him talking with two guys. The other one is familiar.

"Boss, you were looking for me?" She asked after she knocked.

"Yes. Come in. Have a seat." The big boss instructed as she followed and sat on the vacant chair. Guia also turn to the familiar guy with a question mark on her face, but the man just stared back and didn't say anything. "Do you have any idea why you're here?"

"Nope." She answered honestly.

"It's okay and don't worry, you're not in trouble. Anyway, I can see that you never used your leave ever since you started working here." Their boss started so she looked at him confused again. "I was also informed that you're already done with your latest collection, so you don't have much on our plate now. That's why I'll give you permission to have a break."

"But boss, I never requested for it." Guia asked puzzled.

"Well I guess you have to use it anyway. Attorney Atty. Kalasag and Mr. Min here were requested for your leave." She was referring to the two males who were still looking at them.

"Why would they request for MY leave?" Guia asked more puzzled.

"They needed you to go with them. If you're still going to refuse then I might use my power to order you to do it. I don't know what connection you have but someone requested me to do this."

Guia is completely lost. She don't have any connections to anyone in the business world except for that company.

"It's a family matter, Miss Cervantes. You have to go with Mr. Min in Korea." The other guy finally talked, whom their boss call Attorney Atty. Kalasag.

"Korea?" Guia asked surprised and confused at the same time, but then she remember what her mother told her the other day about her father. Mr. Min also mentioned that it is a family affair. Could it be...?

"The request of your leave was approved as of today." Mr. Min added.

"You heard them. Go ahead, Guia." Their boss declared using her authoritative voice. She doesn't have a choice but to oblige.

She got her things from her office and went out. The two guys were waiting for her at the parking lot. She bet they'll also going to send her home. Guia doesn't know if she can even trust the two guys, but she know that their boss cares about his people and he won't let any of them be in any danger. He won't let her go with them if he knew it's not a good choice.

"We were informed that your mother already told you everything about your father." Mr. Min, who is sitting on the shotgun seat, turned to look at her the moment they hit the road, while Atty. Atty. Kalasag is the one driving.

"So this is really about him, huh?"

"Your father's family had some connections here. It's not that hard to ask for your leave and asked for your presence. You might ignore or refuse his request and used your work as your alibi, so he did this even if it's by forced on your behalf." Atty. Atty. Kalasag stated.

"Yeah, forcing someone just to go and see him. What kind of person is he?" She asked curiously.

"He's an influential man who just wanted to meet his daughter." Mr. Min answered.