17. 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

I left in the middle of Luna and that jerk! makeout session. I tried to hold myself back from reacting, but I knew it would be better to leave than to start a fight. Besides, I don't even like Luna, right?

My phone buzz and I check the text from Tiffany.

"I've looked all over the house and you're nowhere to be found. I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow at our usual spot!" she wrote, adding a winking emoji. I sighed and tossed my phone aside.

"Dude!" Chris called out and I turned to see him walking up with Jeff. My anger flared up again.

"You know you deserve a punch from me, right?" I glared at Jeff. "It was a simple request and you couldn't even do it right!"

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know she'd pick him. Forgive me, bro. I'll treat you to a milk tea!" Jeff winked and Chris laugh.

"Do I look like a kid who needs milk tea?" I frowned. "Do you know how painful it was to watch that?"

"I'm sorry." Jeff said. "Let's have another party before your parents get back." I shot him a knowing glare, hoping he would understand that I wasn't interested.

"I had the best night of my life, thanks to you, man!" Chris said to me.

"You got to kiss your crush. You're a lucky guy." Jeff smiled.

"I begged Molly to help me. I didn't think she would actually do it" Chris smiles.

"I know, right? Your birthday is fast approaching. Are you going to celebrate?" I chimed in.

"We still have to talk to mom about that, I want to do it our own way this year."

"Not like they'll be around anyway, they're always busy." Jeff said.

"Do you like my sister?" Chris suddenly grin at Jeff. "What the hell? She has a boyfriend." Jeff reply.

"They broke up." Chris cooed.

"Wait, for real?" Jeff's eyes lit up.

"Kiddin' I thought you weren't interested in her." I and Chris laugh. Jeff scoffs.

"I'm out of here. Meet me outside, you jerk." And with that, he walk away, leaving Chris and I alone.

"Dude if you like Luna, then try your luck with her. It's not too late yunno" Chris suddenly said to me.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I raised my brows at him.

"Even though you always deny it, you make it supper obvious tonight and I think you've greater chance with her than that jerk. You can do it man, I'll be rooting for you. See yah around" Chris said and walk away.

Why Is he saying all this all of the sudden? He might actually be right, maybe I just didn't know cos Luna has never dated but seeing her with the new dude made me supper angry whenever I see them together.

"Stop this Travis, she's not your girlfriend" I said to myself and close my eyes.

•••••

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀

I found Ashley and Molly on my bed when I got back from seeing Kyle out. He had just left.

"So, how's it, girl?" Ashley asked with a sly grin.

"How's what?" I asked, pretending to be oblivious to what she was talking about.

Molly jumped up and pulled me down onto the bed.

"Did you kiss again? Did he finally ask you out?" They asked in unison, their excitement shocking me.

"What did you tell him? Are you going to think about it?" Ashley gush.

"Guys, stop! I didn't tell him anything like that, and he didn't ask me out" I rasps.

"But it's obvious he likes you" Ashley grins.

"Maybe he's just waiting for the right time!" Molly said.

"Yeah" I reply casually.

"So, how'd your talk with Travis go?" Molly suddenly ask Ashley, and her face turned to sadness.

"Not good, but not bad" she replied. I strip off my clothes and put on a towel.

"OMG, Luna, your boobs got bigger over summer break!" Molly laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's play a game." Ashley suddenly said.

"But I have to shower first." I protested.

"It'll be quick, I promise!" she begged, pulling me down to sit with them. "What's this darn game about?" Molly asked, a knowing look on her face.

"Put a finger down if you lied to your boyfriend about having a group study session to avoid coming to the sleepover with him." I and Ashley burst out laughing as Molly put a finger down.

"You guys are the worst, fuck" she hissed, her cheeks turning pink. "Good thing My Lance understood"

"Anyway, my turn!" Molly adds, a devilish glint in her eyes. "Put a finger down if you're crazy enough to do anything Travis want" I and Molly laughs harder this time as Ashley didn't waste any moment in putting down a finger.

Okay! This girl is obsess with Travis! We all know!

"Put a finger down if you plan on snooping on me while I'm in the shower." Ashley and Molly put a finger down and I gasp.

"I can't believe the two of you" I said, shaking my head.

"Old habits die hard" I rolled my eyes.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Travis Bills!" Ashley suddenly said, and my eyes widened. I should have known that was the reason she started the fucking game in the first place - because I had avoided the question during the game.

Molly gave me a look that said, "Don't put your finger down." I quickly understood.

"Luna" Ashley called me, and I snap out of my thoughts. I put down my finger, and Ashley let out a loud scream.

"Oh my god, you really made out with him? When? Where and how?" she bombarded me.

"Today during lunch, but I promise it will never happen again" I mouthed.

"How did it happen?" Molly asked.

"I kinda owe him one, and he requested for it, I couldn't say no"

"What else do you do aside kissing-

"We didn't kiss, He only touched my boobs, and that was all. It won't happen again, I promise."

"Girl, you're so lucky! I'm jealous!" Ashley gushed.

I grinned, knowing she was just teasing me.

"That's so sweet!" Molly chimed in with a smile.

Ashley scowl, and I motion for Molly to stop with a small shake of my head. She got the hint and fell silent.

"Can I take my bath now?" I asked, standing up to head to the bathroom.

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

Questions!

1, Are you still enjoying the story?

2, Do you want Ashely for Travis or Are you team Tiffany??

3, Do you think Chris is right about Travis liking Luna?

****

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖