Colours

Little age: 4-5
310 words

The daddy and the little were both in the littles play room colouring in one of many books the little had, they were colouring a cat together.

" daddy where's the blue? " the daddy looked for a second before handing the blue to the little. The daddy knew the little was colour blind and usually helped with the colours.

It was around 2pm when the little started to get hungry " daddy can I have something to eat please " the daddy agreed and went off to the kitchen.

Once he was back the little had began a new photo, the daddy sat the plate on a nearby table and told the little to go eat which the little did.

While the little was eating their food the daddy was just scrolling on his phone not really paying attention until the little crawled on his lap saying they were done with their food. The daddy praised his little and then they began to colour once more.

~~~

The daddy smiled when he noticed what the little was doing " hmm baby? Why is the sky purple " he teased.

The little made an attempt at making a mad face but failed miserably when their daddy began to smile so they smiled too, " argh don't make fwun of me daddy " the little said with a bit of a laugh.

" oh sweetheart I'm not making fun of you I just think it's cute " the daddy grabbed the purple crayon from their hands and began to colour the hard parts for the little.

~~~

Once the photo was done it was hung on the fridge for them to admire, a purple sky, blue grass and green flowers. The daddy smiled and praised the little for their skills.

" wanna draw another picture baby? Let's go! "

END.

Sorry that was a short chapter, feel free to leave ideas 🩵