𝟬𝟬𝟲 ; the dance floor

JOSALINE'S POV,

JOSALINE'S POV,

me,jessica,bill,joseph were all at a club, we were all supposed to go into different paths me and jessica having fun together and joseph and bill doing ... God know what.

but things escalated quickly into joseph and jessica sneaking off to the bathroom.

obviously doing something..inappropriate.

but there's not much to say about them ,since me and bill are getting high off of josephs stash that was meant for him and bill.

me and bill both lean back against the couch,once i look at bill he gives me a look and i smile knowing what he wants to do.

i get on top of him, my legs on each side of his. we started to make out, not even hearing our names being called.

" are they deaf?!" jessica asks, "bill,josaline!" joseph says,hoping that they snap out of their make-out.

"we weren't even gone for that long,how did them making out happen so quickly?" jessica asks,once again.

joseph gives her a look,like she's dumb or something. since that was a stupid question.

josephs eyes drift over to the table infront of them. " you have to be kidding me." Joseph's says, upset that they used his stash without asking.

joseph taps onto bill shoulder , which makes bill curious on who did that. he stops the tension between him and me, he looks up to see joseph.

" what?" bill asks,with annoyance. " i see that y'all use my stuff." joseph responds,with the same annoyance as bill.

" my bad." bill says,with his eyes showing that he is indeed high.so does josaline's.

"come on josaline,let's go to the dance floor." Jessica says,holding her hand out waiting for me to take her hand,in which I take.

once they reach the dance floor, I look at bill
and notices that he is doing lines with Joseph. not even bothering to look over at me.

fine.

me and jessica began dancing closely with eachother feeling the music.

"not you making out with bill." jessica says, with a slight giggle, i giggle also, responding back " Girl says you,we know what y'all did in that bathroom."

jessica face turns a bit red, "uhhh-" , I laugh at Jessica's embarrassment, she wasn't very sneaky with the " i have to use the restroom too!" before she even said that,they were talking dirty with eachother.

"no judgment here." I say, we continued dancing with eachother. not even noticing some guys approaching us, " hey ladies." Both of them say, " hi." me and jessica say,responding back.

" y'all need some dancing partners?" One of them ask. me and jessica both look at eachother, none of us having an idea on what to say. even though we should obviously say no..

" we should try to make bill and joseph jealous." jessica says,whispering into my ear. I whisper back, "girl are you crazy? , do you not know what happened last time?"

" so?" she says, I look at her and she has a smile on her face. "ugh,fine." i finally say,agreeing with her.

" yes we do need partners to dance with." jessica says,happy about making joseph jealous.

I'm a mixture of happy and nervous, since it's not gonna go well. me and bill are gonna have an argument and then it will lead to... You know.

me and jessica start dancing with the two guys,they weren't  bad at dancing.

I look over to Jessica,and she is already into it. her eyes closed and everything.

I began to close my eyes also, and just let my body flow with the music and the guys movements.

I don't wanna look over at bill and see him looking at me.

I know this won't end well, but oh well?

nevermind there's no 'oh well.' , ima get into trouble with bill.

so it's more like " uh oh."

suddenly i start to dance more with guy and i began to look over to josaline. who also opened her eyes.

she mouthed " are you having fun?" , " kind of,are you?" I mouthed back. she nodded her head and suddenly her eyes widened.

That isn't good. Please please dont let them be looking at us.

"What?" I mouthed, "look!" she mouthed also.

I shook my head no, I refuse to look right now. I'm too scared too.

"Just tell me!" I mouthed , " they are looking." she mouthed back,nervously as she pushed away the guy slowly.

oh heck. No,No I am not gonna look. I copy her actions and move the guy also.

" what's the problem?" one of the guys ask," uhm... our boyfriends." Jessica says. both of their eyes widened. " Boyfriend?!" " Yeah.." I respond back.

"Don't tell me, it's those two over there." one of them respond, that looks nervous.

"It is those TWO." Jessica says, " let's go." one of them says to the other, the other nods their head quickly,leaving.

" for your information this is your IDEA." I tell her, "I KNOW." she responds.

(FINALLY AN UPDATE.)

840 ..