famous birthdays !

JUMP THEN FALL, walker scobell
❝ famous birthdays. ❞

XENA GOMEZ Movie Star

XENA GOMEZ
Movie Star

BIRTHDAY                                BIRTH SIGN
March 23, 2009                              Aries

BIRTHPLACE                           AGE
California                                        15 years old

BIRTHPLACE                           AGE California                                        15 years old

ABOUT
Actress who starred on the Brat web series Mani and Chicken Girls. She has her own self-titled YouTube channel as well where she has posted DIYs, nail content, reactions and more. She has earned over 5 million followers on Instagram.

BEFORE FAME
Her mother created her Instagram page in December of 2014. She developed a large fanbase on TikTok, formerly musical.ly, earning upwards of 3 million fans on the platform.

TRIVIA
She has been featured in such publications as Vogue, Glamour, and Hollywood Life. She visited the Famous Birthdays office with June Mccain and Nova Dunn in 2017. In one of her most popular YouTube videos, she recreated viral TikToks by Charli D'Amelio and Addison Rae alongside her close friend Nova Dunn. In 2021, she appeared as Harper in Disney Princess Remixed - An Ultimate Princess Celebration. She has appeared in several national commercials for brands like Ford, Chevy, Zillow and Burger King. Her biggest role yet was Brynn in Secert Headquarters in 2022.

FAMILY LIFE
She has a older sister, Xochitl Gomez who has acted in Doctor Stange: Multiverse of Maddness and The Baby-Sitter's Club and won DWTS s32 with Val C.

ASSOCIATED WITH
In 2016, she was featured in a vlog on a YouTube account of Nova Dunn alongside fellow social influencer June Mccain. She also worked with Jordan Matter. The Zillow commercial she appeared in was directed by Karena Evans.