CHAPTER 42

Xan Laves Recuerda

❗WARNING: FOR ADULTS ONLY❗

Ibinaba ko ang pinggan na hinuhugasan ko at hinawakan ang kamay nya na nakapulupot sa akin at nag turn around ako.

"Something wrong?" nag-aalalang tanong ko sa kanya pero umiling lang sya na syang ikinangiti ko. Hinawakan ko ang baba nya at itinaas ang mukha nya para magtama ang mga mata naming dalawa. Nginitian ko sya at hinalikan sa kanyang mga labi na syang ikinapikit nya.

Iniwan kong nakaawang ang mga labi nya at tinitigan sya ng mariin. "You're still beautiful, ikaw pa rin ang Kami na mahal na mahal ko simula nang makita kita" sabi ko sa kanya sa namamaos na tinig.

"Pero hindi kita maalala, gusto ko na maalala na kita"  sabi nya na nangingilid na ang kanyang mga luha. "Tseeeh, wag mong pilitin ang sarili mo na maalala ako, ok? Kahit hindi mo na ako maalala forever ay andito pa rin ako mananatiling nasa tabi mo ok?" assurance ko sa kanya at naramdaman ko ang paghigpit ng mga yakap nya sa akin.

I dried her tears with my fingers and I bowed to her and touched her lips again. I kissed her firmly, I felt her lips moving. I deepened my kiss with her and I put my tongue inside her mouth, I felt her indulgence and she let my tongue enter. My tongue explored every corner of her mouth, I was looking for the times when I didn't know where she went.

"Kami" bulong ko sa kanya.

A fire has ignited in my whole body that is ready to burn anytime. My neck hurt a bit from our situation so I picked her up and he wrapped her two legs around my waist while we both kissed. I'm standing on the sink that I lean on so that Kammee and I have support. I kiss hee whole face towards her neck.

"Wait lang" nagtataka ako na itinigil ang paghalik sa leeg nya at tumingin sa kanya.

"Why?" tanong ko. "Hindi mo ba nagustuhan ang ginagawa ko?" tanong ko sa namamaos na boses.

Ngumiti sya sabay iling. " It's not like that what i mean. Ibig ko sabihin ay wag ka mag-iwan ng evidence sa leeg ko at baka makita na naman ni Karen" Nawala ang pag alinlangan ko at napalitan ng mga ngiti sa labi at muli ay siniil sya ulit ng mainit na mga halik.

Carried by thirst in our body, we were completely swept away by our feelings. I entered a room still carrying Kami while we were kissing, I carefully placed her on the bed on a slant and stared at her intently. I can see the desire in her eyes. I know that she is ready for whatever happens to us tonight. I removed my clothes while keeping my eyes on her. I want to see her reaction as I remove my clothes from my body one by one.

She changed the direction of her eyes when I was about to take off my shorts. "Kammee, don't. I want to see your reaction while I undress" I smiled as she turned her eyes on me again. She gulped when she saw that I was only wearing boxer briefs. I lay down next to her and quickly put her on top of me. "I want to see how you undress in front of me" I whispered to her as I licked her ear. She looked at me. "Please Kami" I begged her and captured her lips again. She slowly stood in front of me and I smiled as she removed her blouse

I carefully watched her do what she was doing, she followed by taking off her shorts and now her nakedness was exposed to my eyes. "Shiit Kammee, I haven't touched you yet, I'm going crazy with you" I cursed. I was surprised when she climbed on the bed and sat on my bump and gently rubbed her middle. "Shiit Kami, what are you doing?" I moaned to her. She just smiled as she started moving on top of me and took off her bra and exposed her plump breasts full of milk.

I couldn't stop reaching her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her body arched from what I did so I grinded it even more. I grabbed her waist so she could rub my bump deeper. "Kammee please, harder, harder more" I moaned to her again. After a while she stood in front of me and I almost didn't want to breathe while watching her take off her panties and sit on my bulge again as I could feel the gradual wetness of her womanhood. and I was still closing my eyes when she started rubbing me more.