TWO

"She is pretty and mature."

AUTHOR POV:

NEXT DAY

8:02AM [MORNING]

She took Jae in her arms, and placed him in the bathtub, filled with comparable water to the baby body. When Jae felt the touch of water, he started to splash, causing his mother to realise a laugh with wholeheartedly.

"Are you enjoying, baby?"
She mumbled softly. Humming a honey tune, she started to clean the baby tiny figure.

Y/n was giving a bath to her son while Jungkook was getting ready in the bedroom, wearing his blazer over his shoulder, he adjusted the blazer on his chest and examined himself in the mirror, the proper gelled hair, thrown to back revealing his sexy forehead, his hoop rings dangling on his each ears, while the eyebrow and lip piercing did the fair job of enhancing his body manly, Jungkook, He took the Rolex from the dressing table and wore it around his wrist, humming a tune, he placed his wallet in his pocket.

Just then he heard a notification sound going off, he grabbed his phone from the bed, gazing at the phone. He saw a message from someone, someone he loves to spend his time.

Jiye♥️
I am waiting, love. Where are you. I am in the office. Come fast.
Bye
Honey💋

Jungkook lips formed a warm smile while looking at it, he opened his lockscreen and went to the message logo, giving a message to jiye. Just he was about to type when he heard, his wife giggling sounds and Jae whining and giggling along with it.

His smile fall from his lips, gulping. He looked at the message board, hesitation gripping his soul. Looking at the message, he sighed and went inside the bathroom, peaking from the doorframe. He saw, Y/n had made his son wrapped up in a towel like a burrito.

Y/n, kissed his forehead which made Jae giggle cutely, Y/n smiled. While jungkook was looking at his wife, who was smiling wholeheartedly with his son, his heart was beating crazily when he saw how she kissed his forehead and he giggled. Jungkook was looking at her, with love or.....regret? He gulped. Feeling his insides suffocating

"Your bath is over, baby burrito. Let's go and change you in something cute." Saying this, she turned and saw Jungkook at the doorframe, Y/n, smile formed into frowned when she saw him there. Walking with Jae burrito in her arms, she walked closer to him who was gazing at her without blinking.

"Jungkook?" She called him which made him pulled out from his world.

"Huh?" He expressed confusion-ly.

"You want something?" She asked, hoping that he might be here for something.

Jungkook who was unknowingly gazing at her continuously, gulped. Trying to Form a excuse.

"I-I wa--want breakfast..." He gulped. She frowned.

"...breakfast..yeah! That." He expressed with hesitation. Y/n, still frowning nodded, when Jae eyes fall on Jungkook, he sprung out his arms, desparation of getting in his father arms,

"Apiippa." He cooed in baby voice, Jungkook hereafter melted hearing him. Jungkook took his burrito form in his arms.

"You go prepare breakfast, I will make him ready."