THREE

"she knows what I want and what I don't."

AUTHOR POV:

10:09PM [NIGHT]

Y/N Sighed when she saw the clock, looking down at her hand, she again sighed while thinking of her husband again getting late for dinner. Y/n travelled her gaze which fell on the crib, a little baby snores heard which made her smile heartily.

She looked inside the crib, and observed the baby features, just like his father, he also had the Bambi eyes and bunny teeth, when he smiles, he didn't looked too much different from his father, like a carbon copy, both son and father matches the smile while his hair and nose just like her mother, his lips as cupid bow like y/n and Jungkook.

Seeing the composed sleep baby, Y/n looked at the clock again.

10:50PM

Heart raced with unnecessary thoughts, she gulped and, stood up, getting close to night stand, she took her phone from there and thought of calling him but again, he didn't like when someone disturb him at the time of his work but as she knew, the work time was over.

She went to the contact log, and dialed his number. Looking at it for a while, thinking of him for calling him or not but at the end she dialled it and put it over her ear, with tensed mind, her feet was vigorously tapping on the floor while she bite her lips.

Hoping that Jungkook will pick up her call, which seemed like impossible when the line came across with beep, a anticipation of not get picked by him hovered over her heart, she looked down with rejection.

She looked at the phone again, his number in view. With a deep breath, she missed call him like for five times which went into vain.

"Why are you not picking up my calls, Jungkook?" She mumbled while travelling her gaze to the Jae who was sleeping in the crib.

She sighed and thought of calling his one of his friends to know where he was and what he was doing that which made him this late.

She dialled Jimin number and called him, which rang for three seconds.

"Hello. Y/N. How are you?"
He asked through the other line.

"I am fine."
She said, hesitate for asking him. "...oh well. Are you busy right now?"

"No I am not, why?"
Jimin asked, voice slurred with alcohol

"Well...I want to ask you something, if you don't mind."
Y/n said, biting her lips.

"No, tell me. What is it?"
He said with measurement of assurance in his voice.

"Can you tell me where is Jungkook and if he is with you then tell him to pick up my calls, I am getting worried for him."
Y/N said which made Jimin heart accelerate with regret and numbness.

Jimin mind suddenly went to Jiye who was back from london.

Y/n don't know that Jiye is back from london.

Jimin thought, gulping. He said.

"I-I...I-don't kno-w. Y/n. If I saw him I will surely tell him to pick up your calls. Ok."

"Ok jimin, thanks. Please tell him to pick up my calls or you can also tell him to come home early, I want to know till how much time he will take to come home." Y/N said with worry enhancing her voice.

Jimin gulped

"O--Okay."

"Ok, then bye and take care."