Love Meter

Kiyotaka found himself walking in an empty void, nothing but complete darkness surrounded him as he kept moving forward with having no idea where his legs are taking him.

"Where am I?"

He heard the sound of wings flapping in the air from behind. Kiyotaka turned around and sees a woman with long black hair with braids flying towards him.

"Horikita?"

"Sorry for making you wait."

The woman standing in front of him appears to be wearing a much more revaling outfit. Something that the original Suzune wouldn't dare to wear in front of anyone. There are also horns growing out of her head as well as a pair of black demonic wings folded at her back. Her eyes are glowing red as she opens them in front of Kiyotaka, the young man was too stunned to speak. His eyes are glued to look at his neighbor's apperance.

Kiyotaka imagined in his mind how seductive she looks for a second, but shook his head and brushes off his lewd thoughts as a bunch questions start pilling up in his brain.

"Uhm, where are we?"

"We are currently inside your dream, and I was sent here to tell you that you've been given the power of the Master & Servant curse."

"The what?"

Kiyotaka couldn't hide his surprise as to what this demon-looking Suzune is saying. She gave him a more detailed explanation after noticing his confusion written all over his face.

"You'll be given a role as a master to provide pleasure to your servants. The system will choose five women to become your servants and by making contact with the cursed mark found in their body, you get to activate the Love Meter. Your task is to fill up the Love Meter through sexual intercourse until it reaches its maximum capacity."

"Wait, what do you mean by sexual intercourse?"

"What else could it possibly mean? It's exactly what it is. Lovemaking? Copulation between man and a woman? Sex? Fucking? Doing each other?"

Kiyotaka thought to himself how weird this is, but what's even weirder is the fact that he's hearing this from a demon who's shape shifting as Suzune. He scratches the back of his head and sighs in defeat.

"This is stupid. Please send me back, I want to get out of here."

Not wanting to hear anything else, Kiyotaka turns back and demands the demon to bring him back to his world, out of this dream of his. The demon raised her brow and looked quizzically at the young man before frowning.

"You're not willing to accept?"

"Nope. You can't force me to just go and fuck a random girl because you asked me to."

"Well, that's unfortunate. We were hoping that you'd comply with us, but I guess using drastic measure would be more efficient to force your cooperation."

Red lightning began to appear at the demon's hands before sending them towards Kiyotaka's direction. He manage to evade it quickly, but another one shows up and hits him directly from behind, causing his body to drop onto the ground. It's more powerful than the tazer that he experienced at the white room, but not that strong to kill someone.

"Y-You..."

"I'm going to ask you once again, are you not willing to accept? Until you say yes, I'll be giving you the immense pain you've yet to experience..."

If Kiyotaka were to refuse again, then he'll be strucked by another lightning from her. But the thought of violating someone made him feel disgusted with himself. However, if he's going to save himself from this torture, then he'll have no other choice but to accept the offer.