Characters

Sidharth Shukla
----------------------------

Sidharth Shukla----------------------------

Age- 20 years

Sweet and simple boy. Belongs to a lower middle class family in Mumbai. He lost his ability to speak in an accident in childhood. But he never thinks himself any less than others. He is mature enough according to his age. Loves his mother and elder sister the most. Knows how to stay calm even in difficult situations. Shows that nothing affects him that much but actually he is very much sensitive from inside.

Currently studying second year in college. Good at studies. Though he can win anyone's heart by his nature but there is only one person whose heart he wants to win, that is his childhood best friend.

Rita Shukla
--------------------

Age- 48 years

Sidharth's mother. Very caring towards her children. She was very jolly earlier but after the incident that happened with her son, she became little short tempered. She thinks herself as failure as she couldn't get her son treated by good doctors for the lack of money.

Mahi Shukla
----------------------

Age- 26 years

Sidharth's elder sister. She is a working lady and tries hard to earn money for Sidharth's treatment. Loves her brother more than anyone else. Also she is a friend to Sidharth with whom he can share his secrets. Knows about his love for his best friend.

Shruti Mishra
------------------------

Age- 21 years

Sidharth's best friend since childhood. She didn't leave him like his other friends after he lost his ability to speak. She is studying second year in Sidharth's college. She was a very nice and supporting friend earlier. But after they started going to college, she made new friends and her personality changed.

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill
---------------------------------

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill---------------------------------

Age- 22 years

A total badass. Belongs to a rich family in Mohali. A rude, arrogant girl who got everything she wished for since her childhood. Leads a lavish life where she has everything except love and care. According to her there is nothing in the world called love. Does night stands regularly. Hates her so called parents the most in the world. Only tolerates them for their money.

Currently studying in second year after failing two years back to back. She is a bad girl for the world but nobody ever tried to peep inside her heart.

Navjot Gill
-------------------

Age- 50 years

Shehnaaz's father. A rich businessman for whom money and status is everything. Never cared for his daughter but now he is worried because of her rude behaviour towards everyone. He thinks that her future will be destroyed if she keeps living her life like this.

Priya Gill
-------------------

Age- 42 years

Shehnaaz's step-mother. A cunning lady and fully loaded with fakeness. Tries to act sweet in front of Shehnaaz but always hated her as she was not her own daughter.

These are the main characters. More characters will be added according to the storyline.

Be ready to witness the magical love story which nobody has ever imagined.