Prologue

Her body was trembling, her heart was beating so fast that she couldn't even hear it, her fingers were shrivelling like they wouldn't stop, and her forehead was half-covered with sweat. Her lips were trembling as she was shouting again and again...

"NO"  "NO PLEASE" 

"Don't!!! I BEG YOU" 

"I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T DO THIS WITH HIM" 

She was shouting for someone, she was crying for someone… 

Why? 

Why is she acting like that? 

Why is her body trembling as she will die at any moment?? 

The corner of her eyes was shedding tears continuously. 

Besides the bed, there was a side table on which a golden-coloured book was placed. The book was now constantly in the air like someone was holding it by force. The pages of the book were turning by themselves like it was being forced by someone. 

A ray of golden light flashed in the room causing her to scream louder, causing her to cry harder. The pages stopped flipping pages when…

Y/n PoV 
"You know that I'm not a big fan of novels and books"  exclaimed me who was incessantly trying not to take the novel which my best friend was perpetuating again and again like she didn't know that "I don't like novels"  "I swear you'll fall in love with this book, please just for once"  

Aishhh...I knew it. She gave me that look. That look on her face where her eyes are sparkling more than sparkling water and a pout. I don't know about others but I can't just say no now.. she Is acting weird but I wanna know why she is so desperate for me to read this novel. 

"Believe me, once you read this book you won't be able to get your mind off this"  I sighed with an expressionless face as she handed me the book. I can hear her jabbering and chattering around about how she fell in love with the book and the characters but I didn't care much as my head was facing the cover of the book. 

Pretty tho.. the maker must have given a lot of time to make the cover.

"Did you even listen- ohh you liked the cover?"  I nodded before flipping the page  "Did you see that? The first page caught me off guard

"Did you even listen- ohh you liked the cover?"  I nodded before flipping the page  "Did you see that? The first page caught me off guard. I was like I need to read this" Blah!! Blah!! Blah!! 

Indeed it's alluring but why does the dedication say that?? I mean it should be something which is related to the readers but what does it mean by…