SIX [16+]

"she is universe, every ounce of emotions and feelings are captured in her heart."

AUTHOR POV:

AFTER DATE

7:29PM [EVENING]

Jimin sighed, after taking bath, he made sure that his attire should be comfortable, as in with sweat shirt and pants, coloured grey, his hair was wet, damped on his forehead, as he closed the bathroom door, he moved his gaze infront and sighed.

Getting close to his night stand, he took his phone and opened his lockscreen, moving to his contact logs, when he saw her number, he was about to tap on it when.....

Think before you do something, because what if she don't believe our words.

He sighed, fighting with his urge, and placed his phone on the night stand and walked out of his room, while closing the door behind him. Decreasing the staircase, he saw his sister coming while removing her shoes.

Jimin frowned. He tugged his hands in his pants pocket and went close to her.

"Jiye?" He called her, Jiye, while placing the shoes on cabinet she moved her orbs to her brother.

"Jimin?"

"Where were you?" He asked her.

"I was in office." She replied while passing from Beside him, as she was about to go, he grabbed her wrist and jerked her before him, Jiye startled at her brother actions.

"Brother!" She jerked her wrist off from his grip.

"Don't lie, I just came back from office, you weren't there. Tell me, where were you?" He asked again, as he step closer to her. She gulped.

"Ji-mi--"
"Jiye, you know, I won't tolerate another lie of yours, you better tell me where were y--"
"Why do you care?" She raised her voice a little.
"I do care, I care for you my sister." He cupped her cheeks, "...tell me where were you? Were you with Jungkook?" When he asked her about Jungkook her orbs shook when she matched her gaze to her brother.

She gulped
"Jiye?" He called her.
"J-Jimin, I--I-" she burst into tears, Jimin heart tensed when he saw her eyes filled with tears.
"Jiye! What happened?" He asked her, still her cheeks were held by his both hands.

"Jimin...." She gulped "...Why can't I get true love?"
"What do you mean, Jiye? Everyone loves you, me, my friends and our pa--"
"But, Jungkook doesn't loves me, he still loves Y/N, I had even dated him for 3 years in college times, Y/N was never in our scene then how could he love her?" She cried, Jimin heart swelled upon hearing Y/N's name. Jimin sighed and he grabbed her nape and placed her face on his chest, hugging her he said.

"Because He is married, Jiye. You should let him go."
"No...!! I can't, I love him so much. He is mine...Mine." she muttered. Jimin closed his eyes and patted her head with brother love.

Jiye, cried her heart out on his chest while Jimin heart was not feeling or liking the fact that his sister loves his bestfriend who is also married to his friend.

He sighed. He had to think something before this becomes a huge mess.

Jeon House

8:00PM [EVENING]

When Jungkook reached home, his mind was still captured to the conversation he had with his girlfriend, Sipping his wine, he leaned himself on the couch, as he was wearing red shirt with black shorts, hair messy, falling on his forehead giving him a cute vibe, he closed his eyes,