Kidnapped

"Your Sister is disappeared since Last night and you can't even find one Trace that where is she.” Ibrahim spoke looking at Omar with disappointment.

“Abbu jaan We have investageated very well but couldn't even Find a single thing.” Omar spoke and looks down Sadly.

Ibrahim sighed, his stomach twisting at the thought of his Son disappearing overnight and never coming back. He was overwhelmed with worry and concern for her whereabouts.

However, he trusted Omar's investigation skills, and knew he had done everything in his power to try to find her.

"Badshah Ibrahim Omar is totally Right we had investigated very nicely in every way but at that time When Rajkumari disappeared Surprisingly there was no guard which is Little confusing." Devanand Spoke

Suddenly Little Harun Walked Toward Rudra and pulled his kurta.

“Friend,Friend I know Where Phuphi jaan is.”

Harun’s statement took Rudra by surprise. He had not been expecting anyone to know where Ruhani was, much less a young child.

“What do you mean? Why do you know where phuphi jaan is?” Rudra asked, urgently bentting down his level.

Harun Spoke

“Yesterday I was Paying hide and seek when I saw A man dragging Phuppi jaan away she was trying to scream but the man put a cloth on her mouth and then she fainted.”

Harun’s statements confirmed what Arjun had in his mind that she had been kidnapped. However, the information provided by Harun was also a huge breakthrough.

Ibrahim’s heart was racing as he absorbed the information. “Harun Did you get a look at the kidnapper? What direction did he go?” He questioned.

“Dada jaan He was wearing Soldier cloth and he had a black thing printed on his neck.” He spoke as Omar immediately spoke

“It is an Tatto and I think he is the same guy Who was trying to moleste Aarohi.”

Omar was horrified to hear the description of the kidnapper and immediately connected the dots.

The person matching the description had also been seen near Aarohi, where the attempted molestation of their daughter Aarohi had taken place. This was evidence that the person was responsible not only for the kidnapping his sister but also for the attempted assault on Aarohi.

“That changes everything. This person is responsible not only for the kidnapping of my sister but also for the attempted molestation of Rajkumari and it would have been better if he would have died that day.” Vikram spoke, gravely.

“but now we need to do something as soon as possible because We are already late to do things.” Arjun spoke

"He probably took her to Rajkumari in Back side Jungle it's Heard all big theif lived there but it's too far and The road is very dangerous, snakes, lions, anything can come from anywhere." Devanand asked as Rudra Replied

I will bring her back.”

“You can't go alone. You will need someone to back you up take Omar with you.” Ibrahim spoke, softly as Omar Nodded.

“I will come with you also.” Vikram added

“No one is gonna come I’m gonna
go alone there Vikram you just got married you need to get back to Hastipura Soon With Maa sa and everyone safely while Omar you also need to get back to Turkey since Your and Badshah Salamat precense also needed there that’s why don't Worry I'll Bring back Princess safely to Turkey.”

Rudra spoke looking at Omar and Ibrahim. Ibrahim was grateful for Rudra’s optimism and courage, However, He just hoped that Rudra would come home safely and with his Daughter.

Arjun put his hand on Ibrahim shouldier and spoke
"Don't Worry Your daughter will be back Safely....If Rudra is determined to do something, he gets it done." Ibrahim nodded with a small smile.

Rudra walked out of meeting just to spot all women's Waiting there Amnah walked towards him and Spoke

“Did you got Any news about our Ruhani??? Where is she???”

Amnah’s anxiousness and concern were evident the moment she spotted him. She was desperate for any news or information about Ruhani. The situation was tense and the stakes were high, and she was understandably worried and anxious.

"She got kidnapped by the same guy who was trying to Harrassing Aarohi." Rudra Spoke as Amnah feel on floor and cried.

"Ya Allahhh help my Ruhani please Get her home

"Ya Allahhh help my Ruhani please Get her home." She spoke while crying

"Don't worry beta she's gonna be home soon just trust in god." Devika spoke Side hugging her.

Aarohi and Trisha was devastated by the news and worried about Ruhani . There tears were a result of her fear, worry, and concern for their best friend, who was missing and possibly in danger.

"Rajkumari Amnah don't worry go back to Turkey I'll bring Ruhani back And I'm promising you about it I'm not going to let myself down. I'm promising to find her and bring her home safely no matter what it took." He spoke as Rani Padmini walked towards him and Spoke with tears.

“Rudra Please Bring her back soon...She's also like My own daughter And I can't lose her.” Rudra little nod his head before walking away.

Kunti,Chitra,Ambika and Aadvika all A were worried about Ruhani Safety but there was only one person Who was burning in anger and it was none other than Saudamini She was fuming in jealousy that Why rudra is going to find Ruhani.

Saudamini livid with anger and jealousy. She couldn't stand the thought of Rudra and his efforts to save Ruhani, and she secretly kept wishing him to fail in his search.

What do you all think Is Rudra gonna able to find Ruhani?????