FOUR

"she knows she is getting hurt but still she preferred to take care of me."

AUTHOR POV:

1:00AM [NIGHT]

Jungkook who reached home, watched the lights of living room were on from outside, his face drowned in frown when he witnessed it.

He went to the gate, he opened it and went inside while closing the door behind him. He removed the shoes and placed them on the cabinet as he paced in the living room with curious of why someone would let the lights on.

When he reached there, while losing the tie knot around his neck, he saw Y/N on the couch sleeping, as her hand squished between her cheek and couch while another hand was under her both knees, there was drool on her corner of her lips, which made her look cute, her messy bun with strand of hair fell on her face, blocking the eternal beauty. Jungkook who was admiring her, gulped.

Getting close to her frame, he saw that she slept while just waiting for him. He sighed and ran his fingers in his hair, roaming his eyes around the house unknowingly, which was catch by the lights of kitchen through his eyes, glancing at his wife for the last time, he went in the kitchen, looking at the dishes she had prepared which was untouched, that made him believe that she waited for him and forget to eat her dinner.

Looking at his wrist watch he saw the time which showed that, 2 was about to hit. He sighed and placed all the foods in the fridge.

Switching off the kitchen lights, he went in the living room, finding his wife short frame lied on the couch, looking at her, his heart kind of felt warmness while looking at her. He knee down close to her face.

Observing her features, while shifting her hair strand behind her ear, he gazed at her face. He saw how natural beauty she held, her pale cheek, long lashes enhancing the beauty on the cheek and her full cupid bow lips looked inviting to him, looking at her lips, his mouth parted, gulping. He stood up, shaking off the unnecessary thoughts.

He then, scooped her in his arms without thinking much and took her in their shared bedroom, climbing the stairs, he felt movements in his arms, looking at her, he saw how she was making movement which raced his heart crazily, without any touch or intimate process, which amazed him through his nerves. When Jiye touches him it would always fuck his heart but Y/N was different, just her glance and her gestures, and all the things she do for him and Jae made his heart fluttered with pure softness.

When he reached the door, he opened it with his legs and closed it behind him with his legs and went to the bed, lying her on the bed, he covered her with duvet and looked at her one last time and went to the crib, where his son was sleeping.

When he reached close to the crib, he saw movements of baby hands and feet. Jungkook heart warmed up when he saw that his son was playing with a stuffed bunny toy, while nibbling on the stuffed toy bunny long ears, Jungkook awed at the scene.

"Were you waiting for your appa, My son." He took him in his arms, in the process, Jae grip on the stuff toy losses which caused it to fall on the crib, Jae wrapped his body around his father.

"Appaaaa." He baby voiced, Jungkook giggled and looked at his face.

"Oh my, baby...." He then started to kiss him all over the face making him giggle. Jungkook also giggled and placed him in the crib, with a finger on his lips, he whispered

"Stay quiet, baby. Your mommy is sleeping. Don't disturb her...hmm?" He ruffled his hair and went in the bathroom to get changed.

When he got changed, he opened the bathroom door and went inside the bedroom, hearing the giggles of his baby, Jungkook smiled.