FIVE

"she loves me and I...I don't know about my love for her."

AUTHOR POV:

9:09AM [MORNING]

Jungkook opened the door and went inside with Jae dangling in his arms, he closed the door behind him and he removed the flip flops.

When he was about to come in the living room, Y/N came running to them, Jungkook frowned at her tense form which had worried look on her.

"Oh god," she exclaimed and went closer to them.

"Jungkook, are you ok? Did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing, Y/N. Hold your breath. I am fine, Jae is fine too." She looked at Jae who was having his rumbling time while Jae head was leaned on Jungkook shoulder, as always nibbling his collar.

"Thank god," she sighed in relief.

"But what took you so much time?" Y/N asked. Jungkook sighed and went inside while passing her.

"I met Taehyung at park so, yeah. I got late while having chat with him." As she heard him from her behind, she sighed and went inside too.

Looking at Jungkook who made Jae sat on the couch, grabbing a stuffed toy from the tea table, he gave it to him who snatched it started to flap it while nibbling on it.

Jungkook smiled, Y/N went closer to him.

"You go get freshen up, I will serve your breakfast on the table." As she said, Jungkook stood up and nodded while going to the bedroom.

Y/N sat beside Jae, and she slouched her shoulder while leaning on the backrest, she closed her eyes.

Being mother and wife was really a hard task for her, taking care of the baby and then her husband, making dinner, lunch and breakfast, all in while she never got a time for herself, making breakfast in morning and then when he went for office, She had to look after Jae who start to cry when he didn't found his mother close to him.

Y/N sighed, groaning she rubbed her temple when she felt a tug on her shirt hem, looking down, she saw her son, Jae trying to get on her lap, she took him in her arms and made him sit on her lap, but he started to poke her breast.

"Are you hungry?" She giggled when she felt him trying to remove the cloth of breast area.

She made him laid on her folded legs and after that she held her bra and shirt up revealing her breast nipples, when Jae saw it he starts to nibble it, sucking the milk. He closed his eyes.

Y/N caressed his hair lovingly and looked at him who opened his eyes feeling his mother hand on his hair, he grabbed her index and start to play with it.

She smiled, Jae smiled between the feeding process.

After when Jae stomach got filled, she held her bra and shirt down and made him sit on the couch, she ruffled his hair and gave him his toy while making barriers around the corners of couch with pillows. When she felt that he was safe, she went inside the kitchen.

And start to serve his breakfast,

Jungkook rolled up his sleeves of his white buttoned up shirt, paired with denim jeans and he looked in the mirror, he ruffled his hair and took his phone from the dressing table, when his eyes fell on the phone screen, he saw a message.

Jiye♥️
Jungkook, Today is sunday. Lets have a date in our favourite place. What do you say?

Jungkook~
Sure! Love♥️ I will come and pick you up, get ready.