Yibo nodded before he closed the laptop and got up, Zhan stood before him and gently cupped his face, the two stared at each other before Zhan moved closer and closer till their lips touched.

Zhan was being extremely gentle and cautious making sure that Yibo does not feel uncomfortable at all. Yibo gently wrapped his arms around Zhan's neck and Zhan guided him towards the bed before gently pushing him down and hovering over him. Yibo opened his mouth giving access to Zhan who without wasting anytime thrusted his tongue inside Yibo's mouth.

Yibo squeezed his eyes shut as he enjoyed the pleasure that Zhan was giving him, the pleasure that was overwhelming for him and was driving him insane and he didn't want Zhan to stop.

After a while Zhan pulled back and stared at Yibo, and with utmost loving voice asked, "can I? Babycheeks?"

Yibo blushed and just gave a nod to Zhan, who gently but Yibo's ear lobe and whispered, in a seductive voice that gave Yibo shivers, "words baby."

"Yes." Yibo managed to speak in a small voice, his face had turned into a tomato now, and Zhan loved seeing that expression.

"I'll make sure you love it." Zhan said as he got up from the bed to get and something while Yibo stared at the ceiling trying to catch his breath, his heart was beating too fast and he felt like he was on fire. He and Zhan were finally going to have sex and he felt extremely shy and embarrass just by thinking about it, he was going to be fully naked with Zhan... something that he wasn't use to, was it too late to back out now? But he didn't want to back out and was excited because Zhan's touch was magical.

While he was lost in his thoughts, Zhan suddenly came back and hovered over him, "if you are thinking about backing out then forget it."

Yibo stared at him with slightly wide eyes, while Zhan just bent down and kissed him again only he knew how much self-control he was practising in this moment, he wanted to go berserk and unleash his inner beat and rip of Yibo's clothes, but he didn't want to scare his baby cheeks.

So, he took things slow, it started with the kiss and then the gentle touch of his hand that roamed all over Yibo's body and touched every part of his body, through the clothes, and when Zhan moved his hand in between his legs, Yibo tried to close them but since Zhan was in between his legs Yibo couldn't do much accept feeling Zhan's touch on his most private parts, touching him, teasing him, groping him. Making it painful for him to stay in his clothes. Yibo grabbed Zhan's shoulders and squeezed them as he felt Zhan's gently slip inside his underwear and finally meeting his skin.

Yibo broke the kiss and took a deep breath, he closed his eyes as Zhan gave him a little squeeze, his head turned to the side as he but his lips, looking so hot that Zhan wanted to eat him up.

Zhan used his tongue to lick Yibo's neck, while the other hand slipped under his shirt and gave a flick to his nipple which made a weird voice come out of Yibo's mouth the voice that Zhan wanted to hear again, so he grazed the skin on Yibo's neck with his teeth before sucking the area, and at the same time pinching Yibo's nipple making the latter moan with pleasure.

By this time, he was painfully hard and Zhan's hand was moving up and down doing wonders on his manhood. Yibo had never felt something like this before, he felt so good. But he felt embarrassed about the sounds that his mouth was emitting, he tried to cover his mouth with his hand which Zhan did not like as he pulled back and removed Yibo's shirt, and pants as well as the underwear leaving him naked under his lustful eyes.

Yibo felt shy and looked anywhere but Zhan.

Zhan grabbed his hand and pinned them above his head, and kissed him again, he grabbed some lube and placed some on his finger before once again coming between Yibo's legs, he gently touched his inner thighs before moving upwards.

Yibo moaned when Zhan's finger circled the entrance before slowly pushing his index finger in, while his mouth sucked on Yibo's nipple and the other hand still held Yibo's hands hostage.

Zhan moved his finger back and forth before inserting his second finger which was soon followed by the third, preparing Yibo to take him.

Yibo but his lips trying to control his voice, as he felt the pain and pleasure at the same time.

Zhan's fingers suddenly hit a spot that made Yibo loose control, "Zhan.... Wait..."

Zhan suddenly pulled his fingers out, and moved back, to put on a condom, while Yibo breathe heavily, he felt a little empty but that didn't last long as Zhan aligned himself at his entrance and slowly pushed in.

"Relax." Zhan said, his voice was stern and it was more like an order that for some reason turned Yibo on.

Yibo clenched the bedsheets under him as he was being penetrated and Zhan gently kissed his lips, nose and forehead, "relax baby cheeks. Let me in." Zhan said as he pushed in further.

He gave Yibo sometime to adjust before he slightly pulled out and pushed in again, making Yibo moan with pleasure.

Zhan pinned Yibo's hand beside his head before he started to thrust in and out making Yibo moan shamelessly as tears slipped his eyes, and he threw his head back, Zhan but and sucked on his neck leaving marks everywhere.

"AH!!" Yibo moaned when Zhan bit his collarbone and then nipples while thrusting with a animalistic pace that made Yibo loose mind, "Zhan... Zhan...ah...ah...please... a little slow..."

However Zhan had reached his limit and couldn't control himself anymore as he went even faster, making Yibo's go wide as tears of pleasure slipped from his eyes and his mouth gasped for air like a goldfish, "Zhan....I..."

Zhan whispered in his ear, "Cum with me baby cheeks."

"Ah..." Yibo moaned as he came followed by Zhan.

Yibo's whole body was shivering because of the intensity of the orgasm that left him dizzy, Zhan kissed his forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too."