SEVEN [16+]

"Every past hold the grudges of Present."

AUTHOR POV:

One and half year ago.

After 2 months of wedding, she tried her best to gain Jungkook's love and trust but If she knew what he thought about her.

Before wedding, Jungkook loved Jiye, he dated her for 3 years but she left him without telling him anything, he was vulnerable, he cried all day and night thinking that why she left him when she loved him so much, In college days, they both were each other's shoulders.

Jiye loved Jungkook so much that she even refrain the proposal of marriage of her father's friends son, but it was until when she had to leave him without telling him anything, and there was it where Jungkook lost everything, His mind, Love and everything. He never wanted to love anyone but he had to say yes to the proposal of marriage he got when he was in last year of college, when he get to knew that the girl he was marrying was Y/N, who had crush on him for continues 5 years.

For some reason, he hated the fact that, he and Jiye planned everything but it went in vain, Jungkook had to agree for the marriage and he got married to Y/N.

He was forced, he never had love for her, he only loved Jiye, at some point he was still waiting for her to come back to him.

But if he knew......

As time went by, Y/N fell in love with him more, she already had crush on him, which lead her to fell in love with him deeper and deeper, not knowing that at the end she will get hurt.

When she got to knew that, she was going to marry Jungkook, she was in seventh cloud. Without thinking much she said yes to this marriage.

After the marriage, Jungkook never liked the fact of Y/N always taking care of him, he felt as if she was trying to get in his pants or something, he always thought that she was trying to impress him which somewhere in his heart he was, making dinner, lunch, breakfast and all, she even took care of his family whenever they had family dinner gatherings, it was always his wife who would put so many efforts to make her husband fall for her, she knew that he dated Jiye and she knew that in some corner of his heart he still had feeling that she will come back to him, she never invade his privacy but as a wife she had to do something, for gaining his love she did her best, taking care of his every thing, his foods, schedules of his office departure and what not but at the end she had to forcibly smile, he loved the fact that his wife was taking care of him but all he always thought of Jiye, it was hard to forget her and in between Y/N was trying to gain his heart, he didn't liked a bit, he hated it.

He hated her.

It was the time when he had drinks with his friends, still in the hopes of Jiye to comeback, He was wasted that time, too wasted that he wasn't getting idea of what he was doing.

He reached at home at 2:00AM, at night. Y/N was already asleep, she knew about Jungkook will get late as he informed her.

She was sleeping in their shared bedroom, Jungkook was stumbling on his steps, with great efforts, he opened the door, trying his best to keep his eyes open, He tried and removed the shoes, placing them on the cabinet.

He removed the tie, feeling like get struggled, he threw the tie somewhere in the living room, throwing his office bag on the couch he groaned.

"I fucking hate my life," he angrily spat, as he sat down on the couch leaning his whole body on the couch, closing his eyes, All in while, He knew he still wanted to break this marriage but he can't do that and if he will do that his parents won't let him live till he won't die, so without thinking about getting separate to Y/N, he continued to stay with her.