Chapter 1

"Welcome to the restaurant,this restaurant  doesn't have yardlong beans"

Plawan bowed his head awkwardly upon hearing the official welcome. He was in front of a small house in an alley in the Ari area. Although it has two floors, it generally resembles a normal persons house. In front is a parking area, enough for four cars but today he took public transportation.

The restaurant was a Chef's table restaurant where the chef prepares food according to our wishes and there are no menu like at other restaurants. The young man glanced at the brief introduction card that the person in front had given him ready to explain various things about the restaurant. His ears nearly perked up because of the price clearly written in the last line which was 3000 Baht, 100 times more expensive than the stir fried basil that he normally eats.

"Hello, my name is Kluea. Are  you ready to go into the restaurant, or do you want to finish your business here first"

The man with a clean shaven face and round glasses said with uncertainty. It was because he was chatting with his boss P'Eed, the owner of the agency he works with. He would never take money out of his pocket for such an expensive meal if it weren't for his work.

At first, he taught he would only review the restaurant and take a photo but P'Eed said it was more than that. But firstly, enjoy the Chef's table then once you have finished you can move onto the next task. He shook his head when he saw the reply that did not provide an answer. "

"Okay, then I'll wait"

"Oh ,I'd better go in. It'll be more comfortable."

Plawan was shocked when he saw that the person in front of him thought that shaking his head was the answer to the question he asked. The person wearing the name tag "Chef Kluea" smiled revealing his white teeth before leading him through a shortcut inside. The smell of  the house was similar to that of a Japanese house. The surface of the walls and floors were polished and clean. The house looked pleasant with decoration making it feel like home.

"Please come in"

Chef Kluea sent the young man to sit at a table next to a window that overlooked a small garden with a tall city skyscraper in the background. He couldn't help but be taken aback by the simple atmosphere in front of him until the sound of water pouring gradually became louder waking him up from his reverie. And it is the same man who was pouring water to start today's meal.

"I would like to formally introduce myself once again. "

Chef Kluea said with a wide smile. Squinted eyes hidden behind boxy round glasses made the person in front of him seem to be in a better mood.

"This restaurant was founded by Chef Aob-Uea, also known as Chef Aob"

Chef Kluea said as he placed a small brochure on the table. The image before him was a man in a normal house, wearing a dark shirt with a shovel on his shoulder smiling at the camera and a chef's hat on his head.

"This man is Chef Aob"

Plawan knows chef Aob very well but not personally. In the food industry and even the entertainment industry, Chef Aob is already quite famous. Chef Aob is one of the judges of a famous cooking competition show. He is famous for his fierceness, neatness, seriousness and meticulousness.

There was once a viral clip of Chef Aob that went viral on Twitter. A contestant had baked an overcooked dessert and served it as a competition dish. The chef scooped it up and tasted it. After chewing it up, he spit it out into the trash. From that day, this meticulous chef became famous. He even became a model for various advertisements. Especially products that require precision, but many people hate them, so quite a few people are afraid to approach them.