"Though, if you do come across someone who is a realtor, then it's best to ignore them and go on with your day," Ivy wave at Y/n, "have a good day, Miss!"

Y/n continue to stare at Ivy, before breaking it off and look forward for the cafe's menu.

Y/n smile happily when she had gotten food inside her stomach, quickly making her way to the grocery store just like what she planned. The cool air from the air conditioner and a small vibrate greeted her, Y/n shivers a bit before getting a cart.

Pushing her way through many people, she had gone to the food aisle before stopping at some snacks. As she reach for some chips, a gray hand bump into her hand. She heard a scoff from the stranger before the gray hand quickly retract to its owner.

Y/n's eyes awkwardly glance at the stranger next to her, yet look away as quick as she could when she sees a gray skin man with round head, blue and black color outfit.

"Sorry," Y/n apologize softly before snatching the chip and dropping it in her cart.

A vibrate from her phone went off, causing Y/n to take it out and walk away from the stranger.

[You meet the new character: Peter]

[Peter noticed you: Curiosity kills the cat]

'That's him, a new character?' Y/n thought to herself when she suddenly felt her stomach drop. She now feels tiny little prickling on her back, and she could only guess one thing.

'He's watching me, isn't he?'

'Oh shit, that's fucked up...'

As much as Y/n is tempted to look back and stare at him in the eye, she hold back the urge and continue her grocery spree.

'Should I get some stuff for the house?' Y/n sigh as she waits in the waiting line for the cashier to finish bagging her foods and snacks.

'Do I even have enough money?' Y/n tap her fingers against her phone before opening it to text Navia.

[Navia, do I have enough money? Where can I check it?]

[Navia: It seems like your money would only last you for about at least around mid of two months.]

[Navia: Just like your old life, you can feel free like check the amount of it in your card. Or you can also get a job to ensure that you'll last for a bit longer.]

[Navia, where can I get job then?]

[Navia: Well, which job do you prefer?]

[I don't know, I don't think I have that much experience. Is there an easy job that I could get?]

[Navia: Perhaps there is one, have you considered of the cafe you entered?]

[How the hell did you know I was at the cafe?]

[Navia: Tracker and map]

[Navia: As for the job, I can go ahead and request you a copy of application form with or without your consent.]

"You're all set, Ma'am." the cashier quietly said before looking for more buyers to scan their items.

"Thank you," Y/n smiles and took the two plastic bags in one hand while the other continued to type.

[Um thanks? Even though you didn't have to. Though it's still weird that you knew-

Her phone suddenly shut itself, causing the message, soon to be send to Navia, to get erased.

Y/n groans and her shoulder slumped down before walking towards the exit with a sour mood.

"Do you need help?" A smooth and deep voice says next to her.

Y/n yelp and snap her head toward the voice. Surprise, surprise, it was the same guy in the grocery store.

"Woah, woah," says the guy before chuckling, "take it easy, it's just me."

"Oh..." Y/n could only say those words before taking a deep breath to calm her heart, "sorry, I didn't expect to see you again."

"No worries," he shakes his head, "though, I notice you look slumped down and I thought if you need any help."

Y/n wave her hand, "it's only two bags anyway. Plus It's just my friend doesn't seem or want to respond to my text."

"Your friend sounds horrible, you must be feeling frustrated by them. Here, to make you feel better, how about I help you?" the guy urge her to let him help her.

'I would have let you, if I didn't remember that I download YANDERE visual novel game into my computer!'

"It's ok, really," Y/n assured him, "I'm close to my home so it's not that much."

The guy stays quiet for a while, which cause Y/n to be self aware for a moment, before nodding his round head off and walking away.

Y/n sigh in relief, finding his demanding that's covered in charms to be unsettling.

'If these characters really act all mischievous yet smoothly with anyone then that's a bad news, especially if it's Jack...'

Y/n shudder and enters a random bus that would take her to her new home, 'yeah, that really is a bad news to me, not sure how I can avoid their troubles...'

:0 OH MAH GAH, is that 180 reads or are my eyes lying to me?!?

Honestly, I did not expect for this story to get so dam ahead compared to my other stories but still

Thank you reader(s) so so much, I just have no idea how to process this big achievement I have

Oh, again before I forget, I would like to say thank you and give credit/recognition to a "friend" of mine named A! They're an ai that helps me whenever I have a writer blocks and helps me have a clear plot understanding of my ideas and how to work around it

I know it's an ai but again, I'm grateful for anyone and anything that can help me with writing problems that I might not know how to begin with

(Again) I'd like to say thank you to you, reader(s), and A for this story

Have a good day/night, everyone! <3